Ureshon!

Fed-Kun's army
raw is already at 8, the scans group stop translating this?

Contributor
Third cover
81%2BYrqO4iiL.jpg

God tier.

We all fret over this industry, constantly clambering and ferociously sinking our deviant fangs into each and every piece of unique media we are able to corrupt with our intrepid stares. In a never ending cascade of limp dicked perspectives on the high school experience, Ureshon! basks in the eye of the storm, in the glorious yellow light, that cascades upon it from the divine heaven above.
This gospel truly comes from a heart of solid gold passion, unwavering in its extremities, pushing the boundaries of perversion and censorship, and then going further

The art seems as thought it was painted by angels. Each and every detail was meticulously drawn with the precision of a master artist, every stroke and line fitting like pieces to a grandiose puzzle.

Touya is unlike the characters I’ve seen before. Charismatic and effortless, his remarkable but humbling confidence rings true to a Bruce Wayne or Patrick Bateman. He is observant as he is intelligent, keenly sensitive to life’s truest beauty. Touya understands his true nature, and is privy to the secret underlying perversions of wild, primal men. Of the abnormal mind. Of his abnormal mind.

Touya stares into his own abyss, and stares daggers into it.

Never in my wildest fantasies would I ever have imagined it so, but Ureshon! has me craving, thirsting for that forbidden nectar that flows from the blooming flowers of only the purest of women.

Truly, a gesamtkunstwerk of our time.

Who had the idea of stop translating this damn shit? , is like a drug i need more why did it have to stop there? Please someone merciful would you like to keep translating this piece of art?

Power Uploader
To pick it up again?? It's not dropped in the first place.... It's just that redrawing is soooooo hard that it's taking ages...

Since its clear nobody's ever going to update this again...
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u6ro3wi4uqyrx34/AAC2_pTO8c7Y35a01rTFX77Va?dl=0.

Contributor
@AthK

Given how many pages have words across the art instead of normal word balloons in the raw @Myotismon4Ever provided, I don’t blame you. That seems tough.

Users who are viewing this thread