Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I love androgynous characters and gap moe so I’m already in love with Yoi-chan

The lead female looks awesome. Hopefully she keeps her strong characteristic throughout the series. Thanks for translating!

Omg this is cute. Tentatively excited even though I've never quite forgiven this author for viciously stomping on my heart in HnR.

Thank you so much for bringing this wonderful manga to life!!!! I can’t wait to read more 😭😍👏👏👏

OMG THIS IS SO GOOD T_T
Lovable ML and FL in one manga!
I love everything about this already!!!!

I didn't know chapter 1 would be released this early!

Also,
Yoi-chan's hair
Looks like Shishio's hairstyle when he's at school ✨

EEEE this one looks cute and off to a great start!! I love the looks of the main leads especially the mole on the male lead's chin😆

Oh my god, so cute..thank you so much for translating and uploading this series. I can’t wait to see more. Thank you so much for the hard work I hope you guys will continuing to update this.

Gahh the images finally loaded after waiting for a half day, sometimes I hate reading manga here just because I have issues with the slow loading images.
Gosh, Yoi chan just reminds me of my highschool classmate, she looks exatcly like yoi chan, I bet when yoi chan transforms she'll bloom beautifully, just like my friend did. I can't wait for their romance to develop! Thanks for translating this manga!

AAAAAAAHHH. I'm liking the characters so far. Tsubaki Chou wasn't for me so I hope this one will go good cause I really like Yamamori-sensei's art style.
I kinda see Shishio in Yoi and that made me miss him so much :')

This is soooo good!! The way Mika always manages to make hot people astounds me lol
Thanks for the chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread