Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Nice, a series where the two leads are the same age

Seriously though, this looks really good. I love that she was the one to protect the guy from getting hit - the shoujo genre could use more badass MCs.

KSJDIFJFLKDF LITERALLY PRINCEXPRINCE I LOVE IT THATS THE GOOD SHIT NICE THANK YOU FOR PICKING IT UP

this is really cute ๐Ÿ’ mika-sensei still coming through with gorg characters!!
(hope she'll do josei in the future)

Ahhh itโ€™s only chapter 1 and Iโ€™m already inlove with the characters. Yamamori-sensei is really something else ๐Ÿคฉ Looking forward to the next chapter~~

omg i freaking looooooooove it !!!! ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜
thank you soooo much for translating and for your hard work !!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
looking forward the next chapter !!

oh my gosh i cant contain my excitement right now when i saw that this work has finally been released, I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY

madame yamamori mika has become my favorite shoujo mangaka after i read tsubaki-chou and hirunaka no ryuusei a couple of weeks back, when i checked on her instagram around that time i saw that she was working on a new project but i didnt note down the title of it. (or if she ever revealed the title, im not sure) SO when i saw this scanlation being released, i really could say it's a stroke of luck now because ive forgotten the "new work discovery"

oh my gosh where should i start. first of all, even if it's still chapter 1, im already liking both protagonists. yoi is so powerful with her being gender ambiguous coupled with her cool personality, and it was nice seeing her let her guard down unknowingly in the park scene (i guess i just have a thing for cool characters that show vulnerability sometimes). even the other prince is cool, in a jock-type way. i cant wait to see how their personalities play out. plus, yamamori-sensei is back at it again with her craft of making really pretty/handsome characters (โ—กโ€ฟโ—กโœฟ)

also (1), i've never seen a pencil skirt used for a japanese high school in manga until now. are there other schools like this in japan?

also (2), her art style kind of changed a little bit and some parts remind me of Orange (by Takano Ichigo), i love both artists and how clean they draw (แต”.แต”)

omg i really cant wait for the next releases. im probably going to comment a lot on here too, as ive done on tsubaki-chou lonely planet (โ„ โ„>โ„ โ–ฝ โ„<โ„ โ„)

(if you havent read her other works, please give them a look! yamamori-sensei's shoujo manga are one of the best as of recent time.)

omg omg omg omg this oneโ€™s for the bisexuals ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ my heart ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes after two master piece..I'm living for this one.. i have really tsubaki chou so many times it's still one of the great out there. And day time shooting star was master piece.

Fed-Kun's army
thank you!! im rly so excited and alrdy love the characters - yoi is so cool and cute haha while his character seems interesting

Yamamori sensei is back!!!!! After HnR and TLP i was looking forward to her next work and iโ€™m not disappointed :))))Thank you for the translation <3

The concept is really fresh! As expected from Yamamori sensei. I'll make sure to stalk this one as well ๐Ÿ˜†

Users who are viewing this thread