Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Ahhh I'm already loving it. The ML and FL are already aware of how they feel and are expressing it pretty comfortably so the progression is at a nice pace. I also appreciate how the ML caught on straight away and apologised, I don't need another manga that is full of miscommunication. Thank you for the translations! <3

Dex-chan lover
Ya’ know, even when the male love interest has 10/10 looks he tends to be filthy stinking rich as well... but the heroines don’t love him for his money... nope... definitely not.. not one bit... they love him in spite of it, yeah... totally... sure.

Fed-Kun's army
So cute! Absolutely in love with this art style. Thank you for filling the Lonely Planet-sized hole in my heart <3

I love that her dad is like "you can take her, go on", and he is so good looking, just like her, let's just imagine the mom.
thank u guys so much for the update, I'm looking forward to the next one!

I love how the female lead is drawn tbh. She doesn’t have the annoying “kawaii” features and it feels nicer on the eyes. I also appreciate the plot being very natural. They are mature people who know how to express their feelings openly. You don’t see that a lot in shoujo mangas.

I guess I'm at that stage of my life where I take more notice of Yoi's hot dad rather than the ml

They're both so beautiful!! At this point almost nothing has happened but it's just enjoyable to just admire how pretty they both are.

Ichimuraaaaaa!!! ahhh!! hahahaha
Thank you so much for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread