Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

I don't see whats so bad about starting to like someone just for their looks. If your personality is shitty then the relationship won't last anyway. It's just a first impression and looks is what you see first.
My best friend is BEAUTIFUL and guys are crazy for her. Back in the day when she was still insecure (as a teen) and after getting with her the guys lost interest pretty quickly (unfortunately she was so insecure that she lost her personality when in a relationship).

Also I think all of us had crushes on people that were totally not our type looks-wise. Attraction is much more complex than just good looks/good personality.
I once had a crush on a guy who was frankly unattractive (everyone else thought so as well) and he was also very strange and awkward. But something about him was just too cute to not like.
I'm 28 btw and I never appreaciated pretty guys/girls more than I do now - I simply love to look at and admire them. Maybe I don't mind it because I don't compare myself anymore. I'm attractive in my own way and people will either like me or not. I don't have to, or rather I don't even want to, be attractive to everyone :D

@r_amiza same, I dont see whats wrong beginning a love relationship from physical admiration. And, the end dialogue clearly named it, which is often the true meaning of "love at first sight". You were attracted to a physical ideal for you, and continues to desire it.

My bisexuality is having a hard time choosing between the leads. They're both so gorgeous!

I think that this chapter is a good representation of teenagers in love. It's usually based on looks or small things things like someone calling you cute. It's during this time when you're trying to figure out what love is and how to show and communicate your love. Perfectly realistic for him to state that he's attracted to her looks and it's perfectly understandable that she wants him to look beyond her looks, otherwise he's just like the rest of stans.

Dex-chan lover
HooOOOOOOoOOO The art is as lovely as ever and him coming to realize his true feelings is SO GOOD

Fed-Kun's army
How does Yamamori-sensei draw every single frame as perfectly as possible?? It really reminds me of the character design of the Kare Kano anime, which is GORGEOUS by the way.

What a feast for the eyes every chapter is, Yamamori-sensei's art is so unreal.

I also love the AoT shout out hahah

Fed-Kun's army
Yes yes ma boi that was love at first sight ♡~♡ now go and tell her that!!

And yes dont spoit aot for people who haven't seen the episode yet or read the manga 😂

aww man! it's good to be in love.
meanwhile~
me: what is the feeling of that again? i forgotten the feeling of youth 🤧 even though I'm young hahaha!

Aggregator gang
love the art, and i’m glad they’re realizing their feelings for each other
i haven’t watched the latest ep of AoT, thanks for reminding me :)

Users who are viewing this thread