Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki

Oh noo! Such a huge cliffhanger! Two months for the next update... That will be a looong wait... 🙈
I love this manga so much already and it have only released 4 chapters!

Aaaa..... (speechless) .... Just that, two month is long huhuhuuuu wanna read next chapter already

😑 I’m sad. No chapter next month? Have to wait till December 🙃 ugh Why?! But this chapter was pretty great.. what I’m curious about is Yoi’s family dynamics... it seems she only has a father? What about her mum? Does this have an affect on her belief on love? It seems that she’s the independent kind of realist girl, helps out with chores short hair because it’s practical... I really like FL she doesn’t shy away from things when she’s curious... LOL! His face though I couldn’t help but crack up- my mum gave me a funny look though 😂😂

Dang! This guy is really mysterious i don't know what's going on inside his mind. Plus the expression is beyond good. This is my currently fav shoujo along with yubisaki to renren. This is really great. Thank you for translating !!!! (ノ*>∀<)/♡

I don’t know if this is just me but I always read from the beginning to the new chapter hahaha I don’t know how I read shoujo manga in the past especially her works i always feel so doki doki and strangely shy or embarrassed hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread