Usagi Drop - Vol. 10 Ch. 62 - Since Then

Damn i wish we get an epilogue or something. if the author wants to take the father's route she should atleast make an after-story with kids or something too show that they both can be a happy couple no matter how big the age gap is

Guys, do you remember when Daikichi tried to adopt Rin in the beginning? I guess Rin dodged that bullet?

Fed-Kun's army
Some people in this thread have the worst takes i've ever seen in my entire life.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing i didn't like was the entire volume 10, except this chapter. Feels like they should have been put somewhere before the love thing and volume 10 should have shown some future.

Double-page supporter
I thought that since the main manga ended in a half satisfying way, the extra chapters would fill in the other half, but they didn't. I feel like it would've been better for Rin to be pregnant in the ending.

Dex-chan lover
I can honestly see why people reacted the way that they did. But what annoys me is that these people try to speak on my behalf as in THE WHOLE MANGA COMMUNITY HATES USAGI DROP. Fuck off. You don't speak for me.

The first half is definitely stronger then the second half. The second half is plagued with drama. That's my issue with it. The whole drama revolving the complete breakdown of the relationship between Kouki and Rin because Kouki is such a goddamn wild child.

Rin's mother suffered from a two steps forward/two steps back in terms of karma. She spent a great deal afterwards saving up for Rin's future, HOWEVER the revelation of the Grandfather NOT being the biological father made Rin's mother looks even worse. As in, the grandfather helped Masako raise Rin, and Masako just bolts after the grandfather passes and leaves the kid like that?

In terms of Rin, after that relationship fell apart with Kouki, her wanting to understand her place in the world is understandable. People can say the "love for Daikichi" came out of left field, I don't think so, as it helped the fact she never saw him as a father. It was easier for her to move into this position (not so much for Daikichi)

So, yeah, second half was a bit messy in execution and was filled with unnecessary drama.

Dex-chan lover
I would be on the side of the complainers if the guy had even the slightest sexual intentions with her at any point. Instead, she was the one who insisted and kept on pursuing him tooth and nail. It's definitely polarizing, and I think the author knew that full well.

Dex-chan lover
cmon what's she going to university for, just get married and pregnant already

Users who are viewing this thread