Usagi-moku Shachiku-ka - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Fuwami & Mofuko Confront Bread

Welp their mochi obsession was gone but i think its gonna start again

Dex-chan lover
aa.png

Dex-chan lover
if i were the guy, i'll just make a bread store/cutesy craft store and sell the product of the rabbit's labour

Dex-chan lover
Lets hope they don't begin an obsession with fresh hamburger meat.

Aggregator gang
@mochi check the cover art of the manga bottom right, the hobo is silver hair rabbit, the one i mentioned is the fluffy orange hair one

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Fuwami was finally genuinely happy for a while there. Granted, I still like Mofuko and Mashiro better, I want them to be happy. And, I mean. If he just asks them to make bread as a side, that happiness could still flourish--but I know, not that type of manga.

Now, if Fuwami's mochi complex / problem was moved onto bread, that's a signifigant step up. I probably woudln't complain / mind much if various breads were tucked into my regular food. Like how they were putting Mochi on and in his toast, or in stews and stuff.

Bread is waaaaaaaaay more versatile than Mochi in that regard.

Also, I pray that new orange bunny isn't annoying, and I hope Mashiro and President see eye to eye some day.

Dex-chan lover
it's a shame these two are so one-track minded, the concept of "bread monday, japanese-style tuesday, burger wednesday, pizza thursday, etc" would be lost on them. They're like basic villagers in an old RTS, where they can only work on 1 task at a time and have to start all over when you interrupt them to do something else.

Users who are viewing this thread