Usagi-moku Shachiku-ka - Vol. 5 Ch. 70.5 - Epilogue

Thanks for the translation. I really enjoyed it and I might even buy it just to support the author.

Dex-chan lover
The president sure needs a happy ending so bad, i mean you can't give to the rabbits since they are happy all ready; i will wait for the adventures of fuwami & mofuko in the bakery, a man can dream.

The plot is simple, yet bizarrely funny and absurd in its own way. interesting read.

I'm gonna miss this manga for a while.
I feel like some characters are underutilized and got little screentime, but at least the rabbits and president get their respective happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this series! I'm sad to see it end, but I am glad to have read it. :)

Thanks for the translation. I really enjoy this story.

Back to the story: man, I hate that annoying rabbit (you know which one I'm talking about). Luckily, she's only appeared for about 4 or 5 chapters, but that's enough to make me hate her.

This was a great manga and i really enjoyed it! There were times where i got the punchline and it was really funny so I’m glad this came off with a final chapter and if there is a point in time if this becomes an anime then i would watch it 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Users who are viewing this thread