Usagi to Kainushi-san - Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
Why the author put that balloon at the place... It make me think first that a eggs for a moment. Also, male is sit at chair right in this chapter? Did that rabbit woman put her leg like that is safe? And last question, is rabbit a omnivore or herbivore?

Dex-chan lover
Aww, they are so cute together. I hope nothing happen to the rabbit in the future, like being forced to be a promiscuous people.

Fed-Kun's army
What the? Did the uploader skip a chapter?

Over at the author's Pixiv and fanbox this was uploaded after another chap.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/101713170

If you scroll down below the pic and click where it says #13 出会った日 you will see that this chap comes after another one which at the moment has not been translated.
I think this particular image was more meant as a cute Christmas pic for Twitter, so not really forwarding/relevant to the plot in any way. If this would be considered as 9.5 then the next one will probably be chapter 10 as per normal.

Dex-chan lover
I think this particular image was more meant as a cute Christmas pic for Twitter, so not really forwarding/relevant to the plot in any way. If this would be considered as 9.5 then the next one will probably be chapter 10 as per normal.
Yeah you're right, not much point worrying about it as I am sure the translator will do the next chap soon enough with how short these are.

mhmm. yeah.
prepare for trainwreck. saw the doujin preview chapter page with "chapter?" titled "another owner". also the preview shows fat guy holding a bunny doll. was hopeful its just me being paranoid. UPDATE: went to official raw, its clearly said that the ?chapter tagged as R18/NTR. fk this sht.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How would the squeak sound tho? Hope that won't sound like some nightmare fuel

Dex-chan lover
mhmm. yeah.
prepare for trainwreck. saw the doujin preview chapter page with "chapter?" titled "another owner". also the preview shows fat guy holding a bunny doll. was hopeful its just me being paranoid. UPDATE: went to official raw, its clearly said that the ?chapter tagged as R18/NTR. fk this sht.
bruh... why do people do this.... I mean the concept of this is mostly dehumanising already but that's just unbearable.

Dex-chan lover
Why the author put that balloon at the place... It make me think first that a eggs for a moment. Also, male is sit at chair right in this chapter? Did that rabbit woman put her leg like that is safe? And last question, is rabbit a omnivore or herbivore?

Seeing how she loves a piece of chicken meat so much, an omnivore, I imagine. Being an omnivore would also make her kind much easier as pets. She wouldn't need to spend 12 hours a day eating. Instead she could only eat when humans eat, even maybe eat the same food if that's the owner's wish.

Users who are viewing this thread