Useless Ponko - Vol. 10 Ch. 79 - Ponko's Memory

Supporter
Thanks for finishing the scans, this ended better than expected. Bitter but still good

Dex-chan lover
I’m satisfied with this ending, but even if I wasn’t, it wouldn’t really matter in the big scheme of things. I had a lot of fun reading this manga and it unexpectedly was feels-heavy, just how I like my manga. I’m sad we won’t know whether or not Yoshioka-san had a heartfelt conversation with his elder son and told him he loved him but I guess it’s left to the imagination of the reader and it’s also nice that way. :thumbsup:

The characters were cute and funny. It didn’t really feel like the classic slice of life but I enjoyed the ride. The underlying themes were great. More power to the mangaka who make stories with old farts as their main character.

Thanks to the author and the people that worked on the illegal translation! Love you guys!

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to miss Yuuna-chan 😭😭😭😭

XGV5vcI.jpg
me too..

Dex-chan lover
I pulled off reading the last chap for a while, but now that i did, im happy with this conclusion, be happy you useless robot, be happy

Dex-chan lover
Finally got to the ending. What a great read. I wonder how many know the reference in the preview though lol

Dex-chan lover
Perfect ending to a perfectly imperfect (ok, actually useless) series. All the 10s/10 :glee:

Love that among Ponko's memory fragments, we see most everyone getting a happy, or at least an appropriate, ending, even if only by implication. And that the Hisaka Festival band eventually changed their name to "Punko". And chickens!

Look forward to forgetting enough to read the whole thing again ❤️

Dex-chan lover
I'm usually not a fan of these types of endings, but goddamn this was beautiful :meguuusad:

And a nice wholesome heartwarming TL story to wrap it up as well, ty for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread