Useless Ponko - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Running Ponko

@runrin Maybe this?

Db_bike00.jpg

Also, all's well that ends well. 😀

Supporter
@runrin

Well to be fair people tend to be more trusting of kids and more likely to ignore them compared to adults. Or the designer had a loli fetish. Considering Japan I'd guess it is a 30/70 split between the two reasons. =P

Also if we want to get dark making a combat model look like a kid has some grim logic to it, similar to why child soldiers are effective. From what I understand most people, even trained soldiers, will hesitate more when it comes to shooting what looks to be a child even if their lives are at risk. As Isshin Ashina says "hesitation is defeat". I think it is the Lizard brain's "Don't kill offspring" instinct kicking in. I don't see the comic going that grimdark in explanations though. At least I hope not. *Puella Magi Madoka Magica flashbacks*

@Zakuzelo what do you mean? We’ve gotten a couple chapters with Yuuna slowly learning to love her new country bumpkin lifestyle, with some parallels even before this arc of her being her mother’s little study robot. I think it’s been built up and foreshadowed about as much as it should have been for a comedy slice of life type manga.

Users who are viewing this thread