Useless Ponko - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Leaving Ponko

Aggregator gang
UGHH I DIDNT NEED TO CRY. That postcard was so cute 🥺💖💕

Fed-Kun's army
Tho interesting, Ponko have a flamethrower too iirc or was a gun type? Still after seeing Taro use of his arm, Ponko being a militar type before look can be true

Dex-chan lover
@1992Drivas main ponko has a mega man arm cannon that she blasts trash (and floors) with, but we don't know if ponko-nee-san has one.

i'd be surprised if she didn't, but it's kind of a strange reaction to taro's arm if she also has an arm cannon. the guy at the shop identified her as a "house keeping robot" tho, so it's kinda strange that she would have a weapon, unless they were repurposed from military robots.

we still don't know all the facts, but i'm looking forward to the continued trickle of new details about the world.

Dex-chan lover
More unrealistic than even robots is that people on this manga somehow don't like humanoid robots.

From what I remember, this series have about 10k follower when it at chapter 37. 15k now, so 5k for each 13 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@runrin Isn't Ponko's arm cannon actually her negative ion generator? IIRC that was the gag, right? She has a totally overbuilt useless function that could be repurposed for crazy things like torching stuff and powering up lights in the festival.

Farmer and redemption robots theme in this chapter really makes me want to reread Pluto to see montblanc and north#2.

Users who are viewing this thread