Useless Ponko - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Leaving Ponko

Dex-chan lover
All that time waiting, only to be offered such a crappy "trade". Something tells me Ponko's sister might have had an easier time getting ahold of a part if she went to a better dealer.

I think this is the first time the manga's confirmed that humanoid robots were used for war. Not!Ponko's surprised reaction to the incinerator arm cannon makes me wonder if Ponko is a bit of an oddball among her kind and was specially adapted for military service.

Dex-chan lover
@champbaka, i was just going to post that theres Mechazawas here, but you already did.

The world needs more Mechazawas. especially ones that have been turned into badass motorbikes and that can fly. lol

https://youtu.be/wd_1ORVlHb8

Fed-Kun's army
@delaprd

My guess would be ponko robots project start at the late stage of the war and as the factory tested varrious prototypes suddenly the war ended. Seeing they already put resources to the project, they just repurposed ponko robots into a housekeeping robot and selling it to the public.

Dex-chan lover
That was... relieving. I thought it would end with Taro freaking dying.
Also, Ponko confirmed for cutest terminator ever.

Aggregator gang
@sssr
One of the earlier chapters had an extra page which showed a somewhat detailed specs of Ponko. It referred to her arm as an ion canon, and the negative ion spray is a secondary feature.

Also the racoon robot in an extra showed it could transform. My wild guess would be Ponko also transforms into a full fledged killer robot, the one she drew up in 'drawing Ponko' chapter

I love how in that last panel it showed Taro looking at the picture of both Ponko and Ponko-sister together. So he's indeed alive and well.

Users who are viewing this thread