User Profile Thread (Say hi to showcase your biography)!

Weather you have typed a single line, wrote a wall novel galore, or have gone mad with bbcode. Post here to showcase your User Profile for all to see.
You may optionally type a description of what it includes or a source of inspiration.

Those browsing for inspiration, just click on a username to see their profile!

Started this thread bc I was looking for examples/inspiration while formatting my own profile when I suddenly realized.... I was alone. Not many go mad with this and only a few bother adding a single line of text.

My own profile is primarily a list of my recommendations. I found myself retyping segments of this list on various suggestion threads, and wanted a central place to go back to for it. Additionally, I wanted to fully format my suggestions without having to worry about taking over a thread with a wall of thumbnails.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I am myself slightly annoyed by people without profile pic nor biography.
How am I supposed to stalk you if you don't give me any information?

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz I think that one would work better if said vocally. It was too easy to guess, since I could see it spelled out. Also, I've also got another fun one, if anyone is willing to take a crack at it.

You're on the bottom floor of a house. There are three switches. One of them turns on a lightbulb in the attic, and the others do nothing. Which switch turns on the lightbulb.

You can flip them all you want, then once you're done, make a one-way trip to the lightbulb in the attic.

Hint: There's something you can do in the attic that can help you find the answer.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who can't guess it.

In terms of the three switches. First, flip the first one up. Then, flip the second one up, but just for a while before flipping it back down again. And, for the third, leave it alone. After that, go up to the attic and check out the lightbulb. If it's on, then it's the first one. If it's off, then touching it will give you the answer. If the lightbulb is hot it means it's the second on; and if it's cold, it's the third.

Dex-chan lover
I remember that one user that had some badass custom banners totally forgot their name

Users who are viewing this thread