Fed-Kun's army
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2024
- Messages
- 86
Lil sis gonna rule the world someday
Comedy is a set of overlapping frames of reference. Frame A is an innocent child. Frame B is a worldly woman. Overlapping the two creates comedy.I already know the answer, but I gotta ask anyways, why don’t authors just make the character like teenage or a young adult instead of a child if they’re not going to write the child like a child? It’s just a peeve of mine when I see 6 year olds act with the same (or higher) maturity/social awareness than people a decade older.
I've given piggyback rides to women I've never met before.I've offered many times, and I've never been able to give a piggyback ride to any woman I had a relationship with, be it a casual or serious one.
Guess their embarrassment is more important than giving me the manga MC experience I crave for...
I gave a random girl at summer camp a piggyback ride once, though the camp instructors weren’t too keen on us walking around like that in case of injury. Probably helps that I was young enough to not think too much of it at the time.I've offered many times, and I've never been able to give a piggyback ride to any woman I had a relationship with, be it a casual or serious one.
Guess their embarrassment is more important than giving me the manga MC experience I crave for...
Or she will be doing 'compensated dating'Miki-chan is gonna wrap boys her age around her little finger. If she isnt already. Poor them.
I don't understand makeup, but OTOH, neither does my wife (she's only just started using it, at age 50 (She looks about ~20 years younger than she is))![]()
OH-MAI-GOD??!!! He understand about the makeup??? Come on?!! Gimme a guy like him for once in a lifetime!!!![]()
Thanks for the translation anyways~🤘🏻💕
Bro what the fuck😭😭Won't it be hilarious when we're 144 chapters in and we find out that MC was at risk of suicide so the school hired this girl to pretend to be his friend? Totally won't traumatize him at all. (Reference to The Town of Sakura by Sugaru Miaki.)
The explanation is literally right there you didn't even remove it from the quote block.Bro what the fuck😭😭
I mean i caught the reference but still it would be crazy if that happenedThe explanation is literally right there you didn't even remove it from the quote block.