Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 25 - How Could I Give Up

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I can't come up with a comment right now. Weird.

Well, I hope nothing bad happens next chapter :D

Aww so the yuri isn't from the twins?
Well as long satsuki happy it's fine.

Dex-chan lover
Too late not to involve him, Sayoi. He already is. He's her friend and your potential lover after all.

Fed-Kun's army
So in other words, Satsuki is subconsciously trying to forget Asami. This only tells me that Asami had some kind of role to play in whatever trauma got to Satsuki.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe is a situation similar to Cheerful Amnesia? She collapses when her feelings are (consciously or not) growing and become more important?
Maybe it’s dumb, but it’s the only thing I can think of at this moment...

Otsukaresama, thanks for the update as usual~

Not sure whether or not Asami has good or bad intentions as of now but we’ll see~

I AM STILL ON BOARD THE SAYOI X SATSUKI SHIP :(

Not @ some of y'all wanting incest....ooohh you wanna go to therapy so badly ooohhhh

Anyways...oohh great nyandere I shall await the next chapter

what's with yall wanting the incest ship 💀 sayoi is clearly into hiyama & satsuki supports them + satsuki is into asami, no matter how many times she has lost her memories she still kept looking for her. ANYWAYS the voice illness is homophobic for this 🤩

Dex-chan lover
This pretty much ensured no incest will happen the only yuri potential is with the pink haired girl

Though tbh pink hair is kinda sus I bet she’s hiding something no human will just suppress a memory without some deep trauma happening.

@Tuna_Kaslana

Lol me too (T^T) I think it's alright, I hope it's incest. Well no matter what the ending is, I'm okay with it i guess but i do really wish there's Incest lol

I'M STILL ON BOARD THE SAYOI x SATSUKI SHIP TOOO! ~ \ (T^T) /

No hate please~ ;-; I can't do anything about it (T-T) my Heart and Soul is with Sayoi X Satsuki ship but my mind tells me to change it cause it's the right thing. Argh~ SAYOI x SATSUKI ship shall live on in my Heart.

Users who are viewing this thread