Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 7 - Reunion

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Satsuki is instantly best girl because she uses a moon icon as her pfp.

Awww, that’s kinda sweet, that Satsuki is the one protecting Sayoi instead of the other way around. Still... I wonder if Satsuki is the yandere type, but maybe a more controlled version of one...

Fed-Kun's army
Dayum boi, read my mind. Sayoi's worried state was so KYYYUUTEEE! @SquigglesJP I can't be afflicted by FEAR, I love girls that Kick ass like Satsuki. No, Strike that... I love girls like Sayoi.. ahh fuck this... I love girls!

HARUSHION!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Squiggles and team. You are pampering me after getting so sick I had to sleep my whole holiday off!

Thank you so much.

Having said that, I'm freaking invested in the characters and story by now. So, I'm just looking forward to whatever happens next chapter.

Power Uploader
@3RDp Can't be inflicted by FEAR?! W-what kinda stats do you possess?!
Also:
vMaQo7x.gif

@Raknasuu I'm glad you're feeling better now! I'm looking forward to the next chapter too! Let's see what this Ship will bring to us xD

Dex-chan lover
No matter how I see it, the guy is the main character. No way this is gonna be yuri.

Hmm... Maybe Satsuki will find an Yakuza delinquent girl who is as OP as her and then the enemies-to-lovers yuri will bloom. Don't lose faith!

Dex-chan lover
Mom, I'm scared...

Oh, but don't come and save me, mom. I'm really enjoying this fear!

Users who are viewing this thread