Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro

Dex-chan lover
@CannibalShinobi it's tagged as GL but yeah no yuri in the #tags parts

I think the only time this get's removed if there is literally no progress romantically but will have shoujo AI cause 2 close female are yuri for people for some reason and comics tagged as GL with no yuri in it tends to be just 2 female friends in comico

Dex-chan lover
Well i mean the Tag used is GL who mean literally Girl's Loveand most of the GL tagged manga on the site are Yuri so. Although i'm not a huge fan of tagging it as Yuri purely based on that, did i had to remember that Oujosama Nante Irenai was tagged Shoujo-ai for the longest time before getting the Yuri tag at the end and that'sconsidering how fucking gay the manga was, whereas here well, we still waiting for any signs of gays.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get what this whinging is all about. It's tagged GL, which stands for Girls Love, right? The counterpart to BL? So it's Yuri. What is it I'm not getting?

Aggregator gang
Well, to be honest, I didn't read this yet, but the controversy is kinda funny.

It seems like on Comico the GL tag is a really watered down version of yuri (百合), so by MD standards it's probably just shoujo ai, or not even that. And to me, the summary looks like it's your average romcom.. I kinda hope there will be some yuri, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Fed-Kun's army
@Silfir because in Japan GL and Yuri are not the same thing, like how Shoujo Ai in Japan is used for pedophilia despite translating to literally "Girls Love". The site has a "Yuri" tag for yuri series and thats what it should be based on. The fact is that the publisher on Twitter called it a teen romance series between the girls and the boy, and the author herself made a twitter post pointing out the incorrect tags. The TL is purely baiting by constantly adding the tags every time they get removed.

It’s neither gl nor yuri. Not hard to understand.

If it was yuri or the likes, there should be incest category as well because they’re sisters.

Yikes, nice bait.

Dex-chan lover
this is the two twitter post the guy mentioned comico said sister x high school boy and author laughing at the tags

https://twitter.com/comico_jp/status/1316189479619657728?s=20

https://twitter.com/haruharucyon/status/1311591979432603648?s=20

Where did common sense go? I suppose its whatever.
Will this turn into a crappy love triangle? It's entertaining however.

@SquigglesJP
Me reading the drama on the GL/YURI tag like lel... 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
People hating this manga just because it’s tagged GL when they don’t see any gxg action yet.
I mean how many chapters are there yet, 15+??
Lol compared to 200ch of slow yuri on Harushion’s Ouji.

Continue the drama. Love it! 👍😂😂😂👏👏👏

@Silfir it’s because people are mad that they are not seeing some gxg in the story yet. They’re skeptical whether this manga is really yuri/shoujo ai or not... because there’s a guy involved. Plus, there’s a post on comico twitter about the tag and all that...

Power Uploader
@Nyaaandere 16 chapters at the moment~ kukuku~
d1oQtrT.jpg

Guys, the previous work was slow progress and few couple romance, my problem throw the boy in every chapter...

Dex-chan lover
@croixgolden And the precdent don't include a boy as a main character with a crush on one of the girls and hvae the romantic atmosphere from the girls since start. If you feel any romantic atmosphere from the girls yet, just tell me where because i don't see it. So far, it's just Het romcom. I'm sorry but @greatninja3 put literally two tweets about how it's a school romantic between twins and a boy, idk why people keep insisting on the opposite. A lot of person have explain clearly and some just won't understand.

Fed-Kun's army
@croixgolden How about the fact that the publisher called it a het series on their twitter and that the author was laughing at the bad tags? Not convinced yet? TL is baiting trash.

Users who are viewing this thread