Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro

Group Leader
Is the tag battle still going on?

0.0.0.png

Cuz im still watching. Also, aye, the yuri tag is gone

do you think this is a insect or do you think one of the sisters will the the boy? :D

In my opinion I think this is going to be a GL. And even if it isn't I still will read it. You guys have to understand that if you have read ouji you can see it was a slowed paced GL. This is probably going to be a slow paced one too I mean we are only on chapter 11 so have patience. I actually like the red haired guy.

Dex-chan lover
@Vakeeciya unless the publisher is lying, it won't be, and tbh i don't want to get bait again for god knows how many chapters to find out it won't be a GL like Ani no Yome

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Am I missing something? Because it's categorised under GL on the publisher's site.

let's gooo, just finished ouji-sama time for the next ride with squiggles and the crew !!

Aggregator gang
Wait how is this shoujo Ai? I'm confused
I only read the first 2 chapters so far so I guess I'll see?
If it is Shoujo Ai, who with who?? The only candidates I can even possibly find are the twins and that's incest
cuz if so I'm not a big fan of those

Oh ky, some tag battle is going on
weirddd

big fan of the TL but i am also in the 'wait and see' side 🤣 personally i thought The Pet of the Villainess was a yuri and got so into it/fell in love with it only to end up heartbroken 🤕 don't wanna ride that hell train again~

Hmmm,they did not put incest tag.

Either,the ending ain't confirmed.
Or It's not yuri between the sisters.
Or the author is trying to surprise us to incest end.

Either way the the story is beatiful,if not yuri then as long as both girls find happiness,thankyouu translators!

pls don't mind those immature bunch who complain.

Users who are viewing this thread