Usogui - Vol. 21 Ch. 220 - The Things I'm Going To Grasp

Power Uploader
Side Story Vol.18: https://mangadex.org/chapter/558901/1
And we started translating Batuque now, here's the 1st chapter : https://mangadex.org/chapter/558905/1

Thanks a lot! By the way, @a2j04vm0n if you need anyone cleaning or typesetting I could help out...

Dex-chan lover
Not to look down on Leo but i don't think he is enough to turn this around, plus i am still wondering, where is Kyara while all of this is going down?

Dex-chan lover
Id say he is enough to turn this around. He is above normal-marco level and below Roodemu level, plus mr sideburns they should be able to win... Well, that until Marco goes insane.

Dex-chan lover
Props to the one guy who commented how unlikely was for Leo to be on Usoguis side here.

Double-page supporter
@Doomroar

If Suteguma could hide Leo in the tower, then perhaps Kyara might be hidden inside as well. But Kyara could still be injured, since it seems like his injuries may have been worse than Karl's.

Baku also didn't take Kaji along, but it's looking like he could use some extra help right now.

---

Ranko and Suteguma... since they're together, this means Suteguma is probably not from Ideal. Because Ranko & Leo directly opposed Sadakuni during the Terrorist arc, who was being backed by Ideal.
On the other hand, Caracal did say that Ideal already has Kakerou memberships... and we only know a handful of Kakerou members right now.

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get a good explanation later on what Usogui's plan really was, if he's thinking "I might lose."

Or it could be some misleading idea to the readers and the context is vastly different than what is implied here.

Now that we know Suteguma isn't from Ideal (probably), I wonder if Karakal of someone else from Ideal will show up at some point during this gamble. This seems like too big of an event for him to miss. Perhaps some of the SAT guys are from Ideal? So many questions...

Right now, it seems like Usogui has the short side of the stick, which in Usogui terms means he is holding the whole fucking tree, you just can't see it yet.

Dex-chan lover
So right from the start, Suteguma's Target was Baku?

If that's the case, I get the feeling Baku actually saw this coming and prepared for it.

Ranko may be the reason referee 35 is occupied at the moment as well.

Damn i was thinking that he was the leader of ideal or he is but he is using her.

Users who are viewing this thread