Usogui - Vol. 30 Ch. 326 - “Time”, “Men”, “Location”

Contributor
I was looking forward to a battle royale, but having a large-scale match is refreshing. Kinda reminds me of the "Escape the Abandoned Building" game.

Dex-chan lover
Sako Toshio and his "flashbacks" that don't look like flashbacks if it weren't for the fact that the scene is quite out of place...

Drives me up the wall sometimes lol.

Edit see it wasn't even a flashback, he actually left in the middle. It did make sense that he'd only be told after he confirmed Leader's location but it seemed so much like a damn flashback.

boy oh boy, so much linking with Indian philosophy, also there was the swastika sign. One thing I would just like to put this out there for someone who can establish how it fits into the series or maybe the current arc but there is this concept of Kaala (Time), Sthaan (Place) and Patra (Person) in the Indian school of ethics. the idea here is that there is no such thing as inherently good or wrong morality but depends on these 3 things. Maybe it fits into the overall idea of the series seeing how grey (mostly black) these characters are

Double-page supporter
@299792458
Only 1 more chapter. But the next batch will come soon after!

@darkknight42062
Very interesting stuff, definitely seems relevant. I looked into it but couldn't find much on it, probably because it's not translated. There are a few websites which talk about "Desa-Kala-Patra", which seems to be the equivalent in Balinese culture. In their culture it seems to be a sort of maxim which reminds them to keep a wider perspective in life (more complicated than that but that's the best I can summarize it).

e: There's also Souichi's birthmark which resembles a bindi.

Users who are viewing this thread