Usogui - Vol. 37 Ch. 406 - The Value Of 0

Dex-chan lover
Nowa actually can fight, wtf! I feel like his rating of 0 yen more holds the meaning of "priceless" rather than "worthless".

The accents on the names are a nice touch, helps pronouncing them. Is this Bǎi Lóng the same as the one Minowa beat down before?

Edit: Wait I just reread the chapter and noticed it's definitely different, never mind.

no @Veshv, the real bai long is featured on one of the covers fighting the current 0. check it out :)

Dex-chan lover
The moment I read Bai Long I thought, "Isn't that the name of the guy Minowa fucked up? Can't believe the author mixed that", and bam, next page is explained. 3 Bai Longs walking around, no wonder the real one pulled that prank. Ideal guys seem cheeky.

The island people are by far the weakest side here imo, but they could be a problem if mixed with Ideal. Kinda like how in a sense Kyara died because of Jonglyo AND having to deal with Bandai making the rocks fall at them.

Group Leader
Now we got a real ban match.

Also, fake Bǎi Lóng's teeth sure were something.

Dex-chan lover
He said he was going to estimate his value with bios last chapter then suddenly provides yen.
Sounds like a bitter lover in the first page, too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread