Usogui - Vol. 40 Ch. 438 - Wish

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I did not expect this to happen!

Baku's dream (nightmare?) seems to be leaning into his stated plan to make Kaji the leader while he's something of a puppetmaster.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the first time Kaji referred to him as Usogui?

Dex-chan lover
You can see Kyara waiting on the first spread too.

Every chapter has been so intense.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. Goddamn so intense!

On another note, do anyone else have flashback to the Tower Arc where Baku play against Suteguma. He also have a "dream" when Suteguma cut his eye & there turn out to be hints in the "dream" about Baku's plan. I think this is the same. There's something weird when Kaij ask 'What are you holding?' & Baku reply 'This. "This is it".' There are many instances like this, like when Yakou said to 'look around carefully' & 'why isn't leader here' & 'why is he grinning'.

This was one hell of a chapter.

But it kinda sucks it was only a dream and it won't happen like this. I really liked Kaji's sentence about God, Devil and Humans. Goes nicely along his character development in his last gamble against the conspiracy guy.

Dex-chan lover
Something I like about this chapter is that it implies Baku holds Kaji in very high regard. Not a bit of underestimation once he joins the final match, blood from the nose like when he gets very excited about betting his own life.

Dex-chan lover
So now Kaji has finally become an equal to Baku at least on his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread