Usogui - Vol. 42 Ch. 461 - The Uncovered Landmine

Double-page supporter
I'm still believing that Baku's plan is double layered, and Lalo has acted according to his predictions. He understands that Lalo is smart enough to notice the broken regulator, and that he will also realize that Baku is intentionally showing him it and trying to mindgame him into wondering if it is real or not. Perhaps that originally, this was meant to be his true gambit, but once Baku realized Hal was on top, he decided to "bet on Hal" and win together that way. Baku has fully caught Lalo within his trap; if Lalo folds, Baku will use the reserved air. If he bets, Hal will have preserved the cards to make 25 a true straight. I'm trying to figure out a way that Lalo can still win, but it seems inevitable at this point that he will be consumed by the death god. It was probably the best choice for him to fold and bet on his constitution vs Baku's, but the 1 bios call needed to happen to help him understand his plan, and it would be unlike the two of them to simply fold and turn it into a resilience battle while the other could still have something up their sleeves.

Lalo understanding what a unique and rare talent Baku is, and having all of Ideal standing behind him, was really awesome. I like that he understands that yes, Baku would rather almost intentionally kill himself than to expose the nature of his hiding air bios, whether or not he actually did it. I really like Lalo; all the build up for Ideal in this manga has been worth it. It's too bad that he won't be able to capture the most unique and beautiful talent for Ideal.

@belkrax
That's mean! Voja isn't ugly, she just has brutal eyes. I think Lalo considers anyone with these unique talents like Billy and Voja to be beautiful, though.

Dex-chan lover
@BossCrab Voja IS ugly, or at least was on introduction. There is nothing bad or mean about that, I liked it.

I like this qt3,14 Voja too though, I aint complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread