Usogui - Vol. 49 Ch. 531 - A Clear Ending

of course it would end like that... Kakarou cant be leaderless even if both of them die, and i still think Baku cant stay as Kakerou leader, it just doesnt fit his character. He never wanted power.

Fed-Kun's army
So do you guys think they both hallucinated the same image? Is that what i'm reading into? Or do you think leader somehow instinctively got up even though he was dead just to collapse again

Dex-chan lover
10 more to the end...? wow, I've been waiting from around the death of Kyara...

maybe I'll binge once the translation is completed...

@Clooud
They were both hallucinating... It's a trope in mangas. When a character has a strong will or was known to have a strong will, Author sometimes portrays him with an after-life influence in real world as an an allegory of that will.
the same thing happened with Kyara in the forest during the fight between Yakou and Kadokura if you remember.

Leader is still "dead" even though he still can be resurected.

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't expect that. I thought there's going to be a round 2 filled with madness and despair as Baku have to gamble with his luck to hopefully fill Kiruma's container.

Kinda surprised that there's 10 more chapter to go, I'm used to reading manga where they give you like one chapter of epilogue right after the final fight have finish. I like that this manga doesn't rush the ending and give us more chapter after the final fight to fully digest what is going to happen now that Baku is the leader.

@Solano
I thought that Yakou and Kadokura was seeing Kyara because they are high as fuck from the drugs.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not ready for the final batch but here I am. I have to say that was a gg. I will miss you, Souichi.

Fed-Kun's army
@RapidLord you could argue they were high AF from the exhaustion of the match, baku dying and come back and Yakou near dead from all the CPR haha

Eiz

It is over. I started reading when they were trying to escape from building and it was a long time before someone continued from those chapters. And what a ride. The whole island arc was great. Lalo was great.

Still the epilogue is left. What happens to kaji and marco etc but there is no more of the thrill of the fight.

Double-page supporter
I actually thought Hal standing might have been reality because Yakou responded to something Hal "said", but I guess it was a shared hallucination.

Heartbroken. I loved Souichi, and although I knew Baku wouldn't lose, it's sad to see the finality of the splash page for the final gamble like that.

Amazing story. Very good character moment for Baku to finally drop his guard and experience true fear, having seen a scenario where he had no answers for once. Hal was even crying as he told him to not look back and have no regrets.

Dex-chan lover
oh i thought the catch would be they both died in the last episode, but guess baku really won.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what's the epilogue going to be like.
>Baku and Kaji playing poker while discussing random people's future
>Yakou/Kadokura watching and pitching in occasionally
>Kaji wins
>Baku says something like "Congratulations, new Leader of Kakerou."
Edit: Ooooh, maybe we'll finally get Baku's backstory, that would be superb.

maybe Baku was grooming Kaji to be Leader so he could give him the throne and go back to being a regular gamble that can take risky gambles to his heart’s content

Dex-chan lover
Amazing, I have trouble believing Hal actually died there but, still, fantastic, personal final game.

Users who are viewing this thread