Usogui - Vol. 49 Ch. 535 - A Small Lie

Is there an anime for this manga?
Again great work from team Duwang, for the explanation and finding all the old chapters to reconnect to the current event. Thank you!

So based on the last 2 chapters, did Usogui just randomly want the prince bee the first time? I thought it would have been planned, but it seems like he was genuinely surprised about Hal's true identity and had no clue about the memory loss until this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much team Duwang, I love you guys.
Knew it was Eba. Couldn't have guessed the Greenland Sharks speech was from Eiko.

It does indeed seem that Baku wanted to book because it was rare and valuable.

Fed-Kun's army
One more foreshadowing from the dream (I was told this by a Japanese friend). In the JPN version of 511, the way Eba says "you" is "chisama" (its an accented variation of "kisama"), which comes from souiCHISAMA! (he never says any form of "you" in the JPN v of this chapter btw)

The Tower scene reminded me of this page https://mangadex.org/chapter/642681/15 I've always loved it for it's Hal foreshadowing but now I realize it's specifically foreshadowing that Baku knows Souichi just lost his memories.

It's pretty depressing that Eko's mom left her, and she ended up disappearing from her son too... (She's a very confusing character, but unlike Eko's mother, I do think Eko had good intentions for Souichi).

Also interesting, but also sad, that Eko and Hal were lonely ):. I guess Tatsuki is like Eko's Baku, hehe. They are even similar personality wise.

Oh and thanks so much for all the detail put into the foreshadowing chart, always appreciate them!!
This series' use of foreshadowing/callbacks is def something I will miss ;_;

Dex-chan lover
There's a hell of a lot of planning shown here by Baku... But a lot of it was "luck" as well. Like in the chapter where Baku draws the "Time" card for the Ban, the narration at the time was saying that it would be better for Baku to get the "Men" card, and framed him drawing "Time" as a setback. But as we can see here, all the pieces fell into places for Baku that he couldn't resist making this elaborate plan to defeat Souichi.

Amazing. This author is a genius.

Dex-chan lover
"I must exploit this gimmick during surpassing the Leader." - Baku.

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight
Her murder caused great stress upon the unborn Souichi, exceeding a baby's cognitive load and causing him to split into two personalities which means brain allocation is kicked in essentially allowing him to think with 2 brains at the same time, like a Marco but with brain instead of brawn? Cool.

Users who are viewing this thread