Usotoki Rhetoric - Vol. 10 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
HE IS BLUSHING

Also the final is near :(
And in the end they didn't know Takegami's real intention to Shiro? Also kinda sad he call Shiro as nameless

This is wonderful!! I feel lucky to have found this manga just as the translation is wrapping up. I really appreciate the core theses here that 1. trust is a choice, and the act of trust is both brave and life-saving; and 2. truths about your identity are ultimately something you create for yourself; they are not objectively testable.

Also! The romance! It's clear how both of these people make each other better while enjoying each other's company -- and they're so in sync! The countless moments where they both react to some extravagant luxury or leap at the prospect of free food made me laugh.

Thank you so much for the hard work of bringing this to english-speaking readers. <3

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
this is it! this is the romance! this is the pining, and the mutual understanding, and the pining, and the equal positions in love, and the pining, and the pining! my heart is genuinely hurting rn

Dex-chan lover
Adorable beyond belief. But I'm disappointed the dude didn't get punched or anything.

The attention to detail is fantastic! If you look for it in the previous chapter, Souma's shoe behind the curtain really is in the panel, lol.

I'm glad Shiro was able to realize that caring for others has value, and that your identity/truths are something you look for within yourself. He finally moved on from Takegami's belief system on lies to start looking for his own truth.

As usual, the drama is resolved so well. I love the balance of growth and comedy every few pages. The way they enjoy each other's company and that ending was too precious.
(Weren't those tangerines also from the landlord in the first place? They've been through a lot, lol.)

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad that the end is near but on the other hand what a great manga! This has become my favourite of all time!!!

So that was it huh? The End. Very happy with the series overall. Disappointed by the ending a tiny bit. Wished we'd at least see whole faces in these convoluted confessions... So many manga seem to never want to go anywhere near romance, it's crazy. No touching, no kissing, no hugging, not even any hand holding. Ok, I'd be fine without any in this case, but maybe a glance? A look? A last view of their faces?

Ah, it's a small gripe, it was a great series, thanks so much for the translation you guys!

Dex-chan lover
Hnnng, cute! Sad to know that the series will be over quite soon, but it's been a nice ride, I'm glad Shiro had a chance to redeem himself, and hopefully there will be some more romance in the next chapters hehehe.

They're so soft for each other, omg. Loved the wrapping up of the arc, and how the series is progressing towards its conclusion. I was expecting Shiro to flirt just a little bit with Kanoko to egg Iwai on, but this was oodles of cute nonetheless. Thanks so much for translating this criminally underrated work!

This is how romance supposed to do in manga, from building trust and happiness with eachother.

Thank goodness I'm still alive for reading this 😂😂😂

Actually, this is one of rare gems and an underrated one like Ohayou Ibarahime. Both are shoujo but it's not cheesy at all, actually both have a deep plot inside. Really, shoujo manga like this need some attention. I hope we could see anime adaptation but yeah it's just buried hope lol

Uwaaah, @blackpoint thanks for letting me know!! It's listed as completed and this chapter had "The End" at the bottom, so I thought this was it!

Users who are viewing this thread