Usotoki Rhetoric - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

Aggregator gang
My obsession of seeing Kanako chan wearing a wedding gown wasn't fulfilled but this is a good ending nevertheless T-T too bad it's already end :( thank you for translating and updating us till the end!

Dex-chan lover
Please PM me any wholesome love making doujins for research purposes.

Aww! It's over!

Thanks for the translating this!

It was great!

Hope it has extras in the future!

Double-page supporter
Loved every second/chapter. Really nice characters and a well done romance, with a pinch of superpower. Agh, gonna miss it hard. Thank you author and thank you scanalation teams.

A wonderful series coming to an end. Thanks for the translations. Enjoyed every moment of it especially the growth of characters and relationship of Kanoko and Sensei. Looking forward to author's new work

I adored this series, and I'd like to thank the scan team! It was always so clean??? Everything from the translations (go proofreader!! all the English felt natural) to the typesetting just felt..really great. The series itself was such a good read hhhhhhhhhh and y'all have good taste?? thank you so much for the hard work and the constant scans/update rate :) We appreciate ur hard work!

ppp

Thank you! Sadly no wedding but we did get a good ending, this was a fun read.

It really breaks my heart that this series is finished. I'd love for it to be licenced.. it was really adorable.

As QueenCamellia said, it was such a pleasure to read neat and well translated chapters. English-wise, outstanding job! Thank you!

It's sad that such a manga like this finished, I had so much fun reading it. Romance, mystery(?) and comedy were exactly on point and satisfying.

Aaaah I can't believe it's over! Thanks so much picking this up and translating til the end, this was an absolute joy to read. <3 Souma's smile when Kanoko said she liked him was so wonderful~ I'm going to miss this series, but every chapter was a delight. Hope to see more from this author!

Contributor
perfect perfect perfect from start to finish!! This cast of characters gives me such joy and everything wrapped up so nicely!! The confession was perfect for the two of them and I hope they continue being happy together, solving crimes and bringing joy to those around them.

I remember finding this gem back when it only had a few chapters translated, and having to resort to reading Chinese scans after years of no update. Thank you Timeless Scans and Fanicorn Scanlations for finishing this series with such dedication and high quality scanlations!!!

Waaahhhh i can’t believe it’s finished😭😭😭

Thank you for translating!!!

Users who are viewing this thread