Usotoki Rhetoric - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

That's a wrap and wow was it as lovely as the manga itself. Thanks to the team for bringing such a lovely story to us and doing it such wonderful justice with the quality of translations. One of my favourite reads of the year

Group Leader
nuuu :( please tell me this ain't the end
I wish there was like an omake chapter extra to look forward to... but ALAS there are none D:

But honestly good job on the translations and thank you for sticking with it until the end!! :DDDD

Dex-chan lover
Omake? *shakes bowl hopefully* Gosh such a great series, I loved the aesthetic and the characters, so good! Was there ever a plan to make this an anime?

Double-page supporter
I wish we can know what happened to kimi in the past and have kanoko come back to her village once more. But well the ending is still lovely. I love how they confess to each other and not changing their position to each other (usually it will become lovey dovey and new couple skinship will occur but there isnt any maybe because of the vintage and old japan themes)
Overall its a good journey! Thanks for translating XD

Lovely ending! It's a shame there was no wedding picture of Kanoko and Souma. Thank you so much for translating this hidden gem!

Aaaaahhhhh I wish I could see they get married. I have been following this series for years now and this feels like finally seeing my own children growing up.

Thank you Timeless Scans and Fanicorn Scanlations for seeing this manga through to the end! 😭❤️❤️❤️
Although I initially thought that I would be disappointed by the lack of romantic interactions between Kanoko and Souma, I think the ending arc and this final chapter really captured the spirit of this manga and gave a satisfying enough conclusion to their romance!
I agree with you though, @mossmochi; I think a wedding photo would have been a nice touch, just to appease those of us who did want a little bit of innocent fanservice, haha.

Thank you Timeless Scans and Fanicorn Scanlations for translating this all the way til the end!! Will never forget how happy I was that you guys had picked it up after a year of being dropped 😭 I really loved this manga because it reminded me of the classic shoujo I used to read as a child (except with a bit of fun detective mystery)! Non-problematic, lovely characters, constant character development and all around good plot. What a satisfying ending too ^^

While sad that I won’t get to see that happily ever after, still a really good end to the series! Huge thank you to all the scanlators who kept doing it!

Even though I wanted to read more of kanoko and sensei the end was nice. Love this manga so much and was really happy when Timeless scans picked it up. Thank you sooooo much scanlation teams for all your hard work and for translating this series with such good quality❤❤

Timeless Scans and Fanicorn Scanlations, thank you for all your hard work and picking up this amazing series! I finally got to see how Kanoko and Souma relationship wrapped up in English after years of looking at raw and understand nothing. Kudos to you two!

While I wish we could see more of their relationship, this ending is done marvelously and fit the story too. We don't know if Kanoko and Souma will be happy in the future or not, but they definitely are happy at the present time which is the main point of the last chapter. Overall a very lovely story with great cast. I'd love to see anime version of it!

Users who are viewing this thread