Usotoki Rhetoric - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

this was such a lovely manga!! thank you so much everyone who was involved with translating this manga!! have a wonderful day ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Thank you so much!! I really love this manga, binged read it. I'm glad I found this. Though I would've love to see more of their romance after their confession.

Thank you!! The ending is a bit anticlimactic but suits them very well!! They're perfect match.

thank you for fully translating this series !!! Im pretty late to discovering this but it has been such a treat reading it. Literally binged it in 2 days. This series had such a thoughtful overall message and I really enjoyed how it focused on the mysteries and lives of the supporting characters as opposed to being a romance-centric story. Despite not seeing what the future holds for kanoko and iwai (i imagine most people wanted to see them married with kids haha) I think the ending provided was a perfect way to emphasize the importance of the message earlier in the last chapter (ie to know the future would cheapen the present).

and again, thank you very much to both scanslating teams !

Users who are viewing this thread