Usotoki Rhetoric - Vol. 8 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! Looks like this case is not over yet. I agree with Kanako, I hope Atsushi will come to love Sumiko for who she is.

Aggregator gang
Yoooo the b ain't giving up yooooo should have told the husband if this gonna end badly :// or maybe souma can gained some new respect if he can save the lady lololol

Double-page supporter
Kanoko looked adorable in that western dress, hope she gets her photo taken!! And srsly this whole chapter was filled with gorgeous ladies, Atsushi's a lucky bastard. That girl ain't giving up yet tho. Which is weird cos she seemed regretful idk.

Fed-Kun's army
aaaahhhh im gonna scream how you bouta be so petty and jealous for no reason that you still wanna be plotting after turning on the waterworks??? im willing to bet that theres still someone else behind the plan other than that lady bc she seems overly tenacious...

Contributor
As a Sensei x Kanoko shipper, I am grateful for the mangaka throwing this shipper a bone this chapter. <3 <3 Slow-burn romantic tension is so frustratingly sweet. XD

bet lady fake cried and is gonna use the hanker-chief as part of a plan to plot sumiko for cheating

Contributor
This is such a wholesome and interesting manga, I am so glad it got picked up again. I also hope Atsushi sees Sumiko for the awesome person she is.

Thanks for updating and keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Finally some progress in the detective Kanoko relationship

Fed-Kun's army
Sumiko is truly an incredible woman.
Finally, someone mistook Iwai and Kanoko as lovers. This is development 😂👌🏻

Users who are viewing this thread