Usotoki Rhetoric - Vol. 9 Ch. 44

ahh chapter 44!
we’re nearing the end of the volume. souma’s reflection on their relationship got my heart shaking ahhh

Dex-chan lover
Finally we get some introspection on Souma's side. This is that good shit.

MD@Home
I love that the chapter laid out how the detective, even at his best effort to stay calm so he could find Kanoko, was visibly shaken by her disappearance so much that everyone around him easily notices it.

Also, seeing past characters return to aid him in his journey was a nice way of bringing the series to its finale. They're all great characters and I'm glad they weren't forgotten.

But I especially loved the scene when he reflected on how the kidnapper didn't need Kanoko's traits, but those were some of his dearest treasures.

So sad that the series is coming to an end, but so happy that we're finally getting romantic progression on the leads. I hope the scanlation team considers picking up this mangaka's other title, Touran Merry Rose. I love me some historical romances!

Fed-Kun's army
6 chapters more to go. This chapter was wholesome, when our MC got some time to think of other and bare their feeling. They complement to each other.

"Give me Kanoko back!"

I'm expecting Kanoko to tell Shiro a lie for his own sake, or for the fraudster to be so ill that he himself doesn't know what the truth is.

the character development!!! all the plot coming together!!! aaaaaaaa (are we reaching the end of this manga??? 😟)

How long my waiting for this?

For souma's inner thoughts about kanoko? For seeing his composure broken down when he really realize kanoko isn't beside him?

About that "give back kanoko-kun to me"?

Im crying too much development I LOVE THIS MANGA 😭😭😭😭😭♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

ALSO NEED ANIME ADAPTATION OR DRAMA CD CAUSE HELLO THIS MANGA DESERVE BETTER ATTENTION THAN ISEKAI FANSERVICE?? I MEAN I CAN IMAGINE THE WHOLE CHAPTER WITH SOUMA'S DEEP VOICE THINKING ABOUT THIS, NOT HIS PLAYFUL CHEERFUL VOICE 😭😭😭

This is how you write a wonderful and believable romance! Kudos to mangaka! Sadly the end is approaching...

if miyako ritsu sensei doesn't give us a sequel, it's fine but i badly need an anime adaptation for this huhu T-T

Group Leader
Thank you so much for translating this! It's super fun to read :) I've had my eyes on it for years so I'm glad it's finally been translated!!

Users who are viewing this thread