Usotoki Rhetoric - Vol. 9 Ch. 45

never have i been emotionally invested to a character before........i feel bad since i used to find shiro just a decoy for plot back then"...

As always many thanks for translating~!!

Dex-chan lover
Aw, he's really grown on me by now, and I also like how Kanoko is standing up for herself and trying to help... Now, sensei to the rescue!

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
i would just like to apologize to local conman shiro-san for telling him that hes a good for nothing piece of shit. he is actually, in fact, a good for nothing piece of shit with a heart

Double-page supporter
Felt bad for Shiro, and genuinely thought he’d jump off the edge from despair ahhhh. Sensei came in the nick of time. Kanoko growing from shying away and hating her ability, to believing in herself and others!! Baby’s all grown up now!!

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting him to kill himself or something - glad he didn't. Couldn't forgive him if he did.

Poor guy. He keeps searching truth in other people cuz he himself has nothing to call as his own...

Contributor
I respect that Takegami remained an irredeemable POS til the very end. He used Shiro like a tool and never showed that he cared about him; it'd have been cheap to have made him have a conscience that he never used. Shiro deserves to move on from him and find his own identity.

Users who are viewing this thread