Usotsuki Ambivalence - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

She told (more like hinted) him that they were the same person BUT THE ML IS SOOOOOOOOO DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will scream if things aren't resolved in the half-chapter extra. There's dumb and then there's this.

man, this guy is as dense as it gets.
it's like he's the cliche slow, ditzy shoujo female lead ._.

Dex-chan lover
You know that they say?
There is more highly dense characters in a japanese romcom than all the black holes in the universe.

Dex-chan lover
BRUH SHE LITERALLY REVEALED HERSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF A STREET LIGHT HOW TF WOULD YOU NOT BE ABLE TO SEE LMAO

I seriously think he's just bluffing at this point lol. Either way I do hope this density does not lead to some unnecessary drama.

Is this the last chapter??? It says on the last page there's an extra chap 4.5??? But is that it??

i feel cheated to be fooled like that and how dense is this guy?! why would she mentioned her relative's name out of nowhere while confessing to him? 😤

but i don't think he really didn't know though. cus he obviously had a hard time choosing her present and ended up bought the earrings but for chika. and he bought a necklace for futaba alone and he said he immediately knew it's gonna suits her. i don't think he's lying and he said he want it to be a surprise. i think he just doing this to confirm her feelings for him at this point. he don't want to lose this love just bcs of a little lie at first when it's chika's true self. and notice how he asked about her crush and his reaction to chika's confession? he smiled. he obviously knewww 🤧

Cognitive dissonance is a harsh mistress. His mind could not reconcile the sheer absurdity that Ichika and Futaba are the same person so he would rather believe in ridiculous lies than face the truth.

I don't usually rate manga but this here's a 6/10 because damn that non-ending. Would've been at last an 8 if it had a proper ending.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the author could just have made her pretend they're twin sisters going to different schools. Then the whole thing could actually make some darn sense.
Instead, the only explanation for this plot I have right now is that Tsukasa is very deep in the silly spectrum of Asperger's. Or suffers from face blindness. Or lives in the same univers Superman does. Or all three.

Users who are viewing this thread