Usotsuki Hanayome to Dousei Kekkon-ron - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Married Moocher

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so from what we have now the married one can't give birth (infertile, probably) and that's why she told her rich husband she can never be the wife she wants. Now why is she about to ravage her former co-worker after playing house for a week?

Group Leader
How do I get raw for chapter 2? Because I see on the web it's still chapter 1

Fed-Kun's army
So we're continuing the theme from the last chapter, and it's pretty obvious what the message it's painting is: How heteronormative modern Japanese society is and how that negatively affects lgbtq people searching for relationships, and how that can lead to self hatred and internalized homophobia. Then we have the angle of how that also affects women in general: They have to get married and have kids, otherwise they're not "allowed" to be a proper member of society, thus stripping them of their autonomy. One woman is forced to live with little hopes of having a relationship, while the other is forced into a relationship she doesn't want.

This is one of the more interesting cheating Manga, and pretty relevant to modern Japanese politics. Also i genuinely feel empathy for both characters already, which makes me want them to actually have a successful relationship. We'll see where the drama goes, but so far this is good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Leave husband and pursue your vulnerable lesbian ex-coworker, problem solved.
Mooch off her, lead her on despite your feelings not being genuine, drama ensues, fall in love for real later.

Tbh, I don't even care much if the relationship is toxic or wholesome, I just wanna see some yuri flirting :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Kick that Hoe out..

She is doing that all being entirely aware of her feelings and to add on to that she's literally just doing it, because she can't have children by what it looks like, so to say she is the Filth not MC 😐

Bet they'll later pull the abusive Husband card or some shit, but doesn't excuse anything. <_<

Dex-chan lover
Our MC, Shigisawa-san, is so pathetic. Some sweat talk and a little attention and now she's head over heels toward someone who's clearly looking for some comfort and is straight (until the author decide that now she's gay).
Didn't she learn the hard the way that straight girls lurking for lesbians are hell and even more when they are in a relationship with a guy ? She's so pathetic, have some self respect at least. And yeah I know, it's a recurring stereotype on Naoko Kodama story, the pathetic lesbian. Too kind for their self, too horny with every women, always the target of the bad straight girls who wants to play with her feelings.

The same go for the other woman, Gotou-san, who is also another stereotype of the author's works, the bitc-, the "straight" girl. Always looking for the attention of guys, the foe of others straight girls, loved by our pathetic lesbian and use it by her advantage when she's looking for some help, she will always have the upper hand against our pathetic lesbian.
So, now that she knows she can't have a child, is she more willing to feel sorry for the lesbians and maybe become one of them or bi ? We are in 2023 soon 2024, if she really want to have a child, they are other ways to have one if you can't naturally. Shigisawa even say it in chapter 1, she married a rich dude, so he can pay for the expanse. And getting annoyed because Shigisawa is annoyed because your husband is calling you ? Who are you ? She's letting you stay at her apartment. If you are pissed, get out ! You wanted to live the Japanese straight dream, go live it !
If her husband is a douchebag, divorce and go find another rich man. She doesn't have a child and she's still young and pretty, she will find one.

The thing that really pissed me off here is that Gotou choose the life she wanted to live and it didn't go well, ok that can happen to everyone. But instead of searching for a solution with her husband or ask for help if her husband is an asshole, She ran away rub it off on someone else and wait for it to solve it self. Running away is not the problem here, if your husband beats you or harass you, of course you have to flee. But it's bringing your problems to someone else without them knowing and you waiting for them or anyone else to solve it. This is not solving your problems. It's just adding others innocent people to your problems.

Dex-chan lover
Dont get Tricked by this trash girl, call the cops on her for sexual assault and get her out of your life

Dex-chan lover
This isn't straight girl behavior. Why is everyone calling her a straight girl?

She basically communicated without saying outright that she was into Shigisawa when they were working together. It's not like this is (just) acting out over her husband being shitty.

At this point, she's tried being married to a man and she's clearly decided it's too much for her. To her, the possibility of getting together with an old crush must be so tempting that she can't hold back while drunk after a bad day.

Users who are viewing this thread