Usotsuki Hanayome to Dousei Kekkon-ron - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - An Enigmatic Bride

Dex-chan lover
The message didn't look like he was breaking up with her. But it did look like he wasn't sure what she was doing and felt like she was acting in a way that indicates she might've thought he was upset with her or something. So it didn't really look like she wasn't breaking up with him, or at least moving in that d direction.

At this point, tho, this isn't even a fling. She made advances, got turned down, and hasn't done sa since and hasn't indicated she's acting differently based on being turned down. That's not a fling.
She did kiss her and was intend on going further, BUT mc pushed her away, which is still cheating nonetheless doesn't matter if she was turned down or not

Group Leader
Yeah, well, it's not like she's looking for a job to stay married to that guy.
I mean with the new girl, she can totally be a full time wife there. The other chick won't mind and might actually thank her for taking care of the house.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

first job attempts a bust, wonder if gotou will somehow manage to get hired by the same company as shigisawa

Dex-chan lover
Her vagina must be moist at the prospect of them divorcing so she can swoop in.

Thank you for the translation.

Group Leader
I've seen my share of toxic yuri, I've been around the block.

I regret to inform you I detect faint traces of "Good Vibes" (tm)

We are actualy fixing her in this one. :wooow: (might take a while, drama train is inbound)
meh. good vibes drama vs toxic drama isn't really that much a difference.

Group Leader
now i feel bad for saying what she might did on previous chapter, she actually did search for normal job lmao, guess the way i see the author’s past works make me think she might be another bad btch :kek:

well, she still not going away from redflags status since the title said she’s a liar, but she might have reason for it. and the guy from before, i might be surprised if he really her husband, because he was pretty chill but still giving his wife a chance to stay with her ex-co worker.
so far it looks like she will eventually be borrowing money from hubby if she didn't already to maintain this. but the story synopsis from before first ch print was this is gonna have elements about pursuing some kinda happiness as a woman in modern japan. And marketing plus first chapter print says there will be cheating involved at some point "soon? (praygue)".

Group Leader
Considering Kodama Naoko-sensei usual style this seems almost… wholesome? Idk, there’s definitely that "everyone is f* up" on the characters, but it doesn’t seem to be going in a bad path.
this is definitely going to be at least slightly more wholesome than previous Kodama works. She's older and it's got a more sociopolitical dialogue it wants to engage with.

curious is there other websites for the raws of this manga cause i checked the link in the section and it only had one chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread