Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Lacking (1)

Dex-chan lover
The reason so many appeared has most likely been something to do with Komachi since the beginning. She’s been acting odd since the very start. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s going to cause herself to get stabbed.
Yep, kind of like in Another where they had to kill the "cursed one" to stop the weird death curse.

Dex-chan lover
J1qh6VYvA50.jpg

Same.

Also, Akira's getting pretty jealous~

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps Komachi is actually suicidal in some way? Maybe like she only exists to help people or something like that and thats the reason why her corpse appears so much or why she is acting suspicious whenever Satsuki helps avoids a death is because she doesn’t like the natural order being disrupted like the Prez? idk komachi is so mysterious hopefully we’ll get to see what she is like in this arc

Group Leader
Page 3: I think he meant "interesting", not "funny". They're both "omoshiroi" in Japanese.
True, but he immediately reassures Satsuki he's taking her situation seriously, realizing she could have misinterpreted it. This particular case splits the meaning so I have to go with the way Satsuki potentially heard it to keep the flow of the conversation.
It also sort of doubles in him referring to the irony of the situation that a simple schoolteacher is dealing with this metaphysical anomaly.

Users who are viewing this thread