Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 7 Ch. 65 - Attachment

Dex-chan lover
So now we have a Good reason to torture and kill the fucking dad, but I guess Satsuki wouldnt let someone that litteraly tried to kill her Best friend get killed. Hell I would even believe she would say people like Hitler, Putin etc. doesnt deserve to be killed

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
I just read that manga.
But I still don't understand the fire extinguisher death? How did the explosion of it killed someone?
It's been a long while since I saw the manga so unfortunately I can't remember the in depth details anymore, all I remember is that almost everyone dies in it.

Sorry I could not be of help to you.

Group Leader
I just read that manga.
But I still don't understand the fire extinguisher death? How did the explosion of it killed someone?
The internal pressure released when it ruptured caused it to shoot up into the head. Just simple blunt force trauma.

Omg, things just went up to eleven in a couple of manga panels. But I am also feeling we're approaching the final chapters. The stakes have never been higher. I personally can't wait for the ending and what the author comes up with. Also Shiina based mindset :chad:

Dex-chan lover
The internal pressure released when it ruptured caused it to shoot up into the head. Just simple blunt force trauma.
Damn... I didn't knew the pressure inside Fire Extinguisher was that powerful.

It's been a long while since I saw the manga so unfortunately I can't remember the in depth details anymore, all I remember is that almost everyone dies in it.

Sorry I could not be of help to you.
Ok, no problem.
This is the page btw https://mangadex.org/chapter/20fa4718-aa7a-4870-8b65-6d2f89dbe677/13

Aggregator gang
Look man kill anyone but not Akira and Satsuki leave the wives alone please

Dex-chan lover
I swear if she died I'm dropping this. Should have learned my lesson with their other series.

Users who are viewing this thread