Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 7 Ch. 65 - Attachment

Dex-chan lover
This feels like the president did this to force Satsuki out of the way so he can kill the other 2 girls without anyone worrying or caring. Now they are injured and probably wouldn't be up in 24 hours for either the mass murder or death of the ex-bully (who I'm guessing will get her memories back)

Dex-chan lover
credits.example.3.png

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
This chapter got me tearing up. I hope Akira lives through this but I had a feeling someone in the main cast is meant to die after everyone kept talking about it. Then Satsuki herself planted the death flag by starting to realize her feelings for her. Take Seo 1000 times but please let Akira be ok.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if you know already, but I will just say that Ryoko(author) is trigger happy as F with their stories.

If anyone is interested here is one of their previous works:

"Walk to Death"
https://mangadex.org/title/4f1436fc-9835-44b2-8821-dc661df634b5/shi-ni-aruki
if Ryoko-sensei gonna kill Akira, the author might will be labeled as "killing the tomboy besties" troupe if there'll be another tragedy manga made by Ryoko-sensei
well, i just hope this time it won't happen again. just betting Akira will be in comatose, while Satsuki later might be in panic because she had to deal with the mass premonitory corpses at school and no Akira as her best support.

Dex-chan lover
The sudden mass premonitory corpses look like a future incident that likely will happen on 1st chapter introduction.
and i don't think the Prez gonna do it this time, i still feel sus toward Seo and Komachi. Either Seo gonna do 'it' accidentally or Komachi who has planned it long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread