Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 9 Ch. 83 - Future

Double-page supporter
Wow, it feels really fast, feels like it was just yesterday when this manga was only a few chapters in, then i visited the author's Twitter, talked about the flu that the author experienced in his post (a year where covid spread) and my last reply to his post said something to komachi, and it turns out the author is really hiding something about komachi.

Aggregator gang
First off, thank you for the translations you've done for this manga these past couple years!

I dunno what's been going on these last couple chapters, but the way we got here feels like the author was rushing and trying to make a path to an ending that just didn't fully make sense quite yet? Like, what even happened to the whole side plot with Satsuki trying to patch her relationship with her father? I also think the resolution with Akira's father should have been given more spotlight, the way it ended didn't feel that conclusive to me. The whole thing seemed like a boiling pot situation, but it felt really sidelined with everything else that was going on during the time. There's a lot of other stuff that just didn't really feel like it got the conclusions the author seemed to be setting up for.

Hopefully the extras will be give us something more, but I don't think it'll really salvage much for me :haa:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So uh... we just gonna leave Akira living with her abusive dad, then? Or did that get resolved and I just forgot about it?
Parents are terrible in this series, you have some who physically abuse or try to kill you, some who completely neglect you and some who mentally harass you and gaslight you..
This series has a good start but put it got screwed/axed.

Mate, try go to whatever translate website you use, put it as japanese to english or whatever your first language is and type “Shoujo Ai” and see what it translate to... So no matter what you try to argue, it doesnt change the fact that shoujo ai is literally translated to girls love in whatever language you want to translate it to.
What kind of bullshit am I reading.
I am not a japanese speaker or anything but I've learnt a bit of the basics of it. Like you have no clue what you are talking about what have you been spouting?
Listen, in Japanese there are 3 way of writing. You write either in Kanji, Hiragana or Katakana. Our latin alphabet(romaji) means absolutely nothing in japanese.

"Shoujo-ai" written in latin alphabet does not mean anything, it needs kanji to have any meaning.
Now this is where it get a bit trickier, how would you interpret the romaji shoujo-ai in kanji?
"Shoujo" can be written in many different kanji but let's go with the common 少女 which means girl but it often is used to refer to young girls. "Ai" have many kanji form that means different thing but let's go with the one that makes the most sense with 少女, 愛 which means love.
So writing shoujo-ai is 少女愛. If we look at all the kanji individually, it means "little girl love". Now there's many way one could interpret it if we interpret each kanji individually, but a serie of kanji sometime have its own meaning like how in english we have compound words like sunbathe. Looking at Jisho
https://jisho.org/search/少女愛
It means sexual fixation on young girl, lolicon. So the way to interpret it is "love over little girl" not "girl being in love with each other".

This is the official japanese meaning of shoujo-ai (少女愛). None of what you are claiming. If you claim something at least have a modicum of proficiency in the language. I am probably below N5 but at least I know the bare minimum of japanese language to not claim bullshit.

Now I have skimmed through your discussion with the other guy and you really are writing out of your ass.
Girl's love exist in japan. It is literally written as ガールズラブ. Now these characters are called Katakana. Do I have to explain Katakana too? Fine... katakana are used for loan words in japan. Basically they copy foreign words but only write it phonetically. Another example is coffee which is written as コーヒー(ko-hi) which literally sound like coffee. As you might suspect, ガールズラブ sound exactly like girl's love (ga-ruzu rabu), just put it in google translate and have the AI voice it for you.
So in Japan there's 2 thing to describe romance between 2 woman in fiction. Yuri 百合 and girl's love ガールズラブ. Whatever shoujo-ai is, it doesn't mean anything like girl's love in japan. Perhaps in western website it's often used to mean love between women in fiction but it definitely doesn't in japan.

Like I couldn't care less how these website use shoujo-ai or something but how does it give rise to people claiming completely ignorant and false statement so confidently? Didn't some reply also linked some wikipedia page for you?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What kind of bullshit am I reading.
I am not a japanese speaker or anything but I've learnt a bit of the basics of it. Like you have no clue what you are talking about what have you been spouting?
Listen, in Japanese there are 3 way of writing. You write either in Kanji, Hiragana or Katakana. Our latin alphabet(romaji) means absolutely nothing in japanese.

"Shoujo-ai" written in latin alphabet does not mean anything, it needs kanji to have any meaning.
Now this is where it get a bit trickier, how would you interpret the romaji shoujo-ai in kanji?
"Shoujo" can be written in many different kanji but let's go with the common 少女 which means girl but it often is used to refer to young girls. "Ai" have many kanji form that means different thing but let's go with the one that makes the most sense with 少女, 愛 which means love.
So writing shoujo-ai is 少女愛. If we look at all the kanji individually, it means "little girl love". Now there's many way one could interpret it if we interpret each kanji individually, but a serie of kanji sometime have its own meaning like how in english we have compound words like sunbathe. Looking at Jisho
https://jisho.org/search/少女愛
It means sexual fixation on young girl, lolicon. So the way to interpret it is "love over little girl" not "girl being in love with each other".

This is the official japanese meaning of shoujo-ai (少女愛). None of what you are claiming. If you claim something at least have a modicum of proficiency in the language. I am probably below N5 but at least I know the bare minimum of japanese language to not claim bullshit.

Now I have skimmed through your discussion with the other guy and you really are writing out of your ass.
Girl's love exist in japan. It is literally written as ガールズラブ. Now these characters are called Katakana. Do I have to explain Katakana too? Fine... katakana are used for loan words in japan. Basically they copy foreign words but only write it phonetically. Another example is coffee which is written as コーヒー(ko-hi) which literally sound like coffee. As you might suspect, ガールズラブ sound exactly like girl's love (ga-ruzu rabu), just put it in google translate and have the AI voice it for you.
So in Japan there's 2 thing to describe romance between 2 woman in fiction. Yuri 百合 and girl's love ガールズラブ. Whatever shoujo-ai is, it doesn't mean anything like girl's love in japan. Perhaps in western website it's often used to mean love between women in fiction but it definitely doesn't in japan.

Like I couldn't care less how these website use shoujo-ai or something but how does it give rise to people claiming completely ignorant and false statement so confidently? Didn't some reply also linked some wikipedia page for you?
Again, go to literally any of the most wellknown/best translator websites and translate Shoujo AI from japanese to literally any language and its translates to girls love, it really aint that fucking hard to understand, but for some reason it is for you🤦🏼‍♂️ and since in your logic writing facts is now “writing out of your ass”, does that then mean your whole book that you have writen here is writing out of your ass?

It actually is kinda sad that you somehow are unable to understand the simplest thing, which is that shoujo AI translated to literally any language from japanese from any of the most wellknown/best translator websites results in girls love…

Also aint no way you tried using wikipedia as a source for anything🤣 Literally the first thing you learned in School was to not use Wikipedia, but guess you never learned that🤣

In retrospect the only homie Satsuki had was her science teacher. Everyone else pretty much had felonious tendencies.

Users who are viewing this thread