Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 8 Ch. 70 - Release

Double-page supporter
if Seo kills the guy because she is afraid of being targeted again and again by him, then her internal monologue makes sense, but her talk after the deed, just makes me think she planned this, making it premeditaded murder, which feels like she never tried to be good she was just faking it to kill the prez (deservedly so IMO)

Dex-chan lover
"I tried being good!"
"Wait, I actually planned all of this and I'm evil as hell!"

hmmm. Writing seems a bit off there. Shock value for the sake of shock.
I'm hoping she actually is pretending to be the bad guy, so that she can take the fall for everything and end it. If she just reverted then it's awkward to read

Dex-chan lover
16_-_1.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL, Prez finally found it. Feel bad for Satsuki though, I hope she doesn't blame herself for this. I don't think Seo went into the supply room with the intent of killing anyone, she was just pushed over the edge either on purpose by Prez
or inadvertently by Komachi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
It’s extremely hilarious to me that half of the people in this comment section who claim to be on Satsuki’s side are advocating for the opposite of what she would want and ironically are cheering for the exact course of action the Prez would take if roles were reversed.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

seo does have a bit of a point there might as well be the villain she's believed to be by everyone, but at the same time she just did a big favor for everyone as well by stabbing the president. however nobody else will know why seo killed him besides the small group, so seo just gave fodder for their pre-existing prejudice

Dex-chan lover
Let's be real, he had it coming and deserved it ô_o Also here's hoping Satsuki will learn ANYTHING out of that eh

Dex-chan lover
He got what had coming but I wish the Author had made it more ambiguoes - her being a bland comic villain almost feels like the author wants to vindicate the shit head of a prez, it dilutes the whole karma effect his death would or should have.

Dex-chan lover
"I tried being good!"
"Wait, I actually planned all of this and I'm evil as hell!"

hmmm. Writing seems a bit off there. Shock value for the sake of shock.
It sounds like cope on her part. She tried to be good and in the end she nearly died, nobody (except Satsuki) believed her, and Prez gloated to her face as she was dying that she was irredeemable trash getting what she deserved. She wanted to be good but nobody was willing to give her a chance so she decides screw it, I'm going to be evil and her whole "haha, I set all of this up for the lulz" is just keeping up a facade or trying to maintain some control.

Fact is that she likely snapped in that moment and is off the deep end now.

Users who are viewing this thread