Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 8 Ch. 70 - Release

Double-page supporter
Uhhhhh, no. You can't use a modern box cutter to stab someone like that. That thing is too thin it will break before doing any real harm.
Couldn't it have just broken inside Prez's guts after cutting through some?
At any rate, I think it's excusable; but then I'm aware I'm just coping, based on the fact that most mangakas seem to believe that katanas are strong enough to cut through other blades and even buildings, which makes me think that it could've been worse.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gosh, no! I don't want Seo to be a murderer. I don't care if that boy dies but let him fall down some steps or get hit by a falling brick. I was really enjoying her being redeemed.

Dex-chan lover
YEEEESSSSS!!!! She is doing what Satsuki the loser couldnt do (Even though she basically did it because she is crazy in the head).

But now Satsuki is gonna do everything she Can to both save the prez and argue how its wrong to kill him, even though he tried to kill and have killed multiple people… Satsuki for some reason believe its more important to keep him alive and therefor risk everybody else being killed than just killing him

Dex-chan lover
It’s extremely hilarious to me that half of the people in this comment section who claim to be on Satsuki’s side are advocating for the opposite of what she would want and ironically are cheering for the exact course of action the Prez would take if roles were reversed.
Bc unfortunatelly, in reality the prez has a point, there are ppl that deserve to die.

Dex-chan lover
holdup, i dont understand, is she faking it or is she like regain in the nick of her death?

edit: eitherway she still fkd for prison since the weapon is on her hands, unless Satsuki also get dragged since her finger prints also at the cutter

Group Leader
Over the counter allergy medicine will definitely not stop anaphylaxis. It could delay it for a few minutes, but that assumes you're not running around like Satsuki is. Plot hole smh 😔

Dex-chan lover
first few pages: yeah finally, u tell him Satsuki

later after Seo’s sudden change: :wtf:

she had inner conflict before change personality, i guess she has bipolar disorder after the incident which made her hospitalized?
also since we know the Seo’s true nature, does that mean the preparator who’ll cause the classroom explosion gonna be Komachi? or that thing actually was made to lure both Satsuki and Prez to focus on Seo’s elimination (so when she had chance, she’ll kill any StuCo duo)?
The thing when Seo and Komachi talked the night before incident still haunt me—

well, idk if next chapter Prez truly will die or his life can be saved later. even though if he died, i wish he could do something useful or atleast reflect his own crime.

Aggregator gang
While her thoughts and actions are in contradiction wanting your get back after someone tries to kill you makes complete sense

Double-page supporter
But now Satsuki is gonna do everything she Can to both save the prez and argue how its wrong to kill him, even though he tried to kill and have killed multiple people… Satsuki for some reason believe its more important to keep him alive and therefor risk everybody else being killed than just killing him
There's no way. Even if she were a sorceress, she lacks the presence of mind to do anything now.

Dex-chan lover
It make no sense to make it 'her plan all along!' when we saw her internal monologue several time with nothing even slightly indicating that.

Users who are viewing this thread