Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - Weight

Dex-chan lover
listening to Linkin Park

🎵 Everything you say to me
Take me one step closer to edge
And I'm about to break🎶

Girl is one step away from making it all end... Permanently 😔

Dex-chan lover
Police really doesnt exist in this World or is Satsuki and everybody else just to fucking stupid to remember they exist?

At this point im mostly just reading because I hope for the 0.1% chance that Satsuki will die…

Dex-chan lover
Police really doesnt exist in this World or is Satsuki and everybody else just to fucking stupid to remember they exist?

At this point im mostly just reading because I hope for the 0.1% chance that Satsuki will die…
Oh I would not doubt it from this author, they are not afraid to kill off the main character if you saw their work history.

Dex-chan lover
seeing the credit page
gasp more homework for us to guess tf is wrong with Komachi :shamihuh:

also since the premonition corpse is still around and the room which sensei has evacuated the students before has deactivated the bomb. i guess it means the bombs has been set up at multiple locations ?
if so… man…. Satsuki can’t catch a break isn’t she…

Dex-chan lover

Considering just how effective the police were in the author's other work they'd probably just make things worse instead of being the instant solution that you think they are.

Double-page supporter

Of course somebody should've called the police by now, but realistically, who would do it?
Miho? She's basically kept hostage by Seo. One wrong move and her life will be on the line, and she's not the selfless type.
Satsuki? She's too busy trying to save other people, and also deliberately shutting down her own thoughts as otherwise she'll break.
Vice Prez? Her boyfriend got murdered in front of her and she's likely a psychopath, seeing her reaction to Michiru going bzzt. Might be plotting revenge on Seo or just mourning her loss, for all we know; either way, we can't expect her to call the police either.
That's it. There are no other witnesses to Prez murder. Maybe Sensei will call them next chapter as he realizes that explosion couldn't have been a mere prank, but yeah.

Dex-chan lover
Komacchi is exactly like Tokiko. She isn't evil or malicious. She's just, y'know, empty inside.
They are both sociopaths, people who cant even understand basic human emotions like feeling sad over a love ones death, or even love, for that matter.
Shes not "evil" cause she simply doesnt understand what good and evil are in the first place, shes like a natural disaster, you dont call a hurricane evil for killing and destroying.

I wish the chapters were a little longer,pacing in this story arc is killing me...I want to know what's wrong with Komachi already 😭😭😭 she obviously believe that life has no intrinsic value and is very impassive,like anything goes-whatever.I'm curious what caused this kind of worldview.Also did she had some agenda helping Satsuki earlier in the manga or was it simply on a whim? I wonder if something supernatural may be at play,like some possesion or something like that or maybe Komachi has eyes too and is simply indifferent towards death.It could be interesting,Satsuki is trying to safe everyone,prez used his eyes to make the world a better place (in his mind),they both had active attitudes and Komachi is just unmoved...🤔

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

seems now like its a test of endurance, see how long she can hold it together before she breaks down which seems to be veryyyy soon (and maybe komacchi will try breaking whats left with that smile for her)
hopefully akira can come stabilize her

Dex-chan lover
Of course somebody should've called the police by now, but realistically, who would do it?
Miho? She's basically kept hostage by Seo. One wrong move and her life will be on the line, and she's not the selfless type.
Satsuki? She's too busy trying to save other people, and also deliberately shutting down her own thoughts as otherwise she'll break.
Vice Prez? Her boyfriend got murdered in front of her and she's likely a psychopath, seeing her reaction to Michiru going bzzt. Might be plotting revenge on Seo or just mourning her loss, for all we know; either way, we can't expect her to call the police either.
That's it. There are no other witnesses to Prez murder. Maybe Sensei will call them next chapter as he realizes that explosion couldn't have been a mere prank, but yeah.
Not only talking about this time. We have a teacher that knows someone has been trying to kill people multiple times, Satsuki and literally anybody else could have called the cops the around 2 million times prez has tried to kill someone… And now you shouldnt come with the “there was no evidence that he tried to kill them”, like there aint no Way a School boy can make the perfect murders/attempted murders that have not a single evidence left behind. Its just the author making the characters as stupid as possible so the series can keep going…

Double-page supporter
Not only talking about this time. We have a teacher that knows someone has been trying to kill people multiple times, Satsuki and literally anybody else could have called the cops the around 2 million times prez has tried to kill someone… And now you shouldnt come with the “there was no evidence that he tried to kill them”, like there aint no Way a School boy can make the perfect murders/attempted murders that have not a single evidence left behind. Its just the author making the characters as stupid as possible so the series can keep going…
The teacher knows Satsuki can see premonitory corpses, not who's behind the killing. You're just assuming that Satsuki told him about Prez, when the circumstances which made him wary that something was up (first two saves, his own death, and bug girl's foremost) had nothing to do with Prez, at all. And convincing a teacher that the Students' Council President is a serial killer is not an easy feat, even if he believes her premonitory corpse thing; these are completely different subjects. Even in the off-chance Satsuki convinced him, there's no way the other teachers and high-ups would follow suit. I'm not sure where you got that from.

Moreover, I will say that there was no evidence, because there wasn't. Reread Michiru's final arc. Prez even mocked Satsuki for getting rid of all the tricks and traps, thus clearing all evidences of his many murder attempts. While it's technically an admission, it means crap when it's been shown time and again that she cannot compete with him through words, she loses 10 times out of 10 even if she's in the right. I think you missed the point that he was able to plot murder without leaving evidence because he could see premonitory corpses just as well, therefore manipulating their deaths to look like complete accidents, sad coincidences.

Users who are viewing this thread