Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 9 Ch. 82 - Indomitable

Dex-chan lover
given that Chapter 1 shows Satsuki standing in a classroom with dead all around, and the blood is colored red (i.e. not premonitory corpses).
In the same chapter you can see premonitory Komachi's decapitated head on the floor with blood too. So who knows about that.

Fed-Kun's army
Well there's just one problem, what about the types of death that Satsuki can't change? Seems that the Komachi family died due to sickness or disease, she won't be able to do anything if just being close to Komachi causes people to get cancer.

PS: first girl wins rule strikes again
A small price to pay for SatsuKoma victory

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter!
No idea how this will end but I'm hoping it's a happy one

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest I don't feel much since komachi has only even appeared in like what, 15 chapters out of 80? Not really a major character.

Well there's still time for a major tragedy.

Dex-chan lover
Well fuck. Great chapter, but now i feel bad for Akira...
Unless if Komachi ends up dying soon.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
YURIIII!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Satsuki deserves 2 gfs, but something really bad will happen and Komako will want to unalive herself again.

Also, I have zero editing skills so can someone make a “Let’s take ibuprofen together” meme with Satsuki? That’s pretty much this chapter in a nutshell.

Double-page supporter
RIP Akira that's crazy. Genuinely thought that this would end stranger and sadder (considering that ryoko's been posting about the manga ending for a bit now).

Dex-chan lover
-Satsuki X Yankee is too strong, first girl or not no ship can top this anymore.
-Dang, first girl got hand.
few page later
"No one side with her, even though she try to massacre the whole school. boohoo poor girl ! so i thought at least i could be that person for her". Wait, retreat ! retreat ! Hold you ship.
Then she would side with Hitler too if he come back to life, isn't she ? :shamihuh:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
To be honest I don't expect Akira to come out of this without serious physical harm and/or her mom being murdered. If the (superior) girlfriend is ruled out, Akira is in a position to suffer to make Satsuki and the audience feel guilty. If the manga isn't in a rush to finish and dropping plot points, Akira could be like the canary in a coalmine for the classroom massacre. Komachi deserves to be rescued but we're set to get some gutpunches about the consequences of hard choices.

Dex-chan lover
So, I saw this on "recently updated" on the homepage when I was looking for something new to read. Here I am, having binged the entire series and I can say "boy was that a wild ride." sad to hear that it's almost over but I was starting to wonder what's left to deal with.

Thank goodness they got off that ledge.. it was making me so anxious, especially since I know what the author has done in the past with another pair of 'besties' (cough gf's cough) who resolved to spend their future together

Sheesh. This development feels like something that the author was thinking about doing from the get go for the dramatic finish, but somehow it doesn't feel earned? makes you wonder why akira and komachi are separate characters. With that in mind, i suspect akirabros should prepare for even more suffering in the next chapters...

Users who are viewing this thread