Utakata no Minato - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - How It Feels to Be Transparent

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translations! Enjoying the story more then I thought I would xD Anyone else notice that danganronpa reference?

Dex-chan lover
???? since when are sperm whales fish????? guess its not only fish that can turn into humans which makes it more interesting

but yeah OTL I think I'ma end up hating this cute series cause all the girls are best girls for example cute squid girl is too cute but MC probably gona end up with cute first girl instead OTL

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for the bully
NYZ6Vy4.png

what I’m concerned about is the fact that the teacher who is a whale, never goes up to breath. Sure sperm whales can hold their breathes for a damn long time, but they still need air. So I’m wondering how she’s able to keep a stable life despite the fact that she needs air and has to constantly leave, unless some bs is happening and air is just an unknown substance to their bodies

@Poopkillio

Minato's room is filled with air. I'm guessing the primo mermaid has some kind of device that can make air bubbles, and they have a room/rooms for any creatures that might need air.

unknown.png

anyone know where the panels on the top left are from? I looked over the first two chapters and didn't find them. Did he think he brushed up on her while invisible before or something?

Users who are viewing this thread