Utsushicha Dame-na Kao - Ch. 7 - Today turned out great

Group Leader
Thanks for the upload, especially so quickly, appreciate the work!

Just a note though. I read the chapter's raws but it's been a while so I had to go back and check. On page 26, I'm not sure the translation for Misa's inner thoughts is quite accurate. Keeping it pretty literal, what I gathered is that she's thinking something along the lines of: "I'll make you experience (it), and remember (it), like a dog being trained/tamed." I'm not perfectly fluent myself, I know just enough to get by, and I'm no translator whatsoever, so please disregard this if I'm completely off the mark, but if I'm not, it does give off a pretty different impression as your TL makes it sound like Misa's busy envisioning a 'proper' committed relationship with Io, which would've kinda come out of nowhere, at least at this point. In this specific scene, the idea I got was just that she was really getting more and more into the mood.

Anyway, sorry if this comes off as nit-picky, it just got me wondering.
Yeah that makes sense. I'll be honest, I was the least confident in pages 25-26. I think my brain was skipping over the 〜させる part of the verbs... I was kind of rushing to get this done today since I knew I won't really have time the rest of the week to focus on translating. Honestly though, it could also just be my brain violently shipping these two and manifesting what I want to see onto the characters, who knows.

In any case, I was thinking about re-uploading this chapter anyway because there were a few formatting errors that I fixed but forgot to export, so I'll probably rework the TL on those pages when I do that. Many apologies for letting everyone down like that :shamihuh: I feel dum

Dex-chan lover
Misa.... 😅

I wonder what Io thoughts are? I mean Io wouldn't know what's going through misa's mind. She wouldn't know because she was just a child feeling these knew feelings probably more on lust and not love. They only meet to make love yow.

I probably won't upload another chapter before the weekend, just FYI. I had a few extra days at home this week that let me crank this chapter out, but now its back to work for the remainder of the week :aquadrink:

Also just a reminder, I haven't found a place to buy chapter 9 yet, so 8 is as far as I'm taking this ship for now. If I see it pop up for sale, I'll get to work on it.

Thank you very much ~ pls enjoy your week days ~

Power Uploader
Since you named my group in your credit page, I guess I can react here, no?

Are you allergic to periods at the end of sentences? In English a sentence always ends with some form of punctuation. No exceptions. I guess you're ESL?

Also, translation errors here and there and grammar mistakes (she's has been...).

Anyway, I guess it's good enough. Elitists like me are never satisfied anyway.

With this I lost all motivation to continue doing this series. Not your fault, but I don't see the point to redo a scanlation, unless it's really bad and I really like the series. Guess it's the fault of lack of commitment of some people and/or of life happening.

Since I'm a bit "autistic", as someone told me, I'm really frustrated when I can't do right something I committed to, due to circumstances out of my control and what comes after is not up to my (admittedly) impossibly high standards.

Last edited:

Are you allergic to periods at the end of sentences? In English a sentence always ends with some form of punctuation. No exceptions. I guess you're ESL?

Also, translation errors here and there and grammar mistakes (she's has been...).

With this I lost all motivation to continue doing this series. Not your fault, but I don't see the point to redo a scanlation, unless it's really bad and I really like the series. Guess it's the fault of lack of commitment of some people and/or of life happening.

Since I'm a bit "autistic", as someone told me, I'm really frustrated when I can't do right something I committed to, due to circumstances out of my control and what comes after is not up to my (admittedly) impossibly high standards.
Hey, just wanted to say I'm sorry the project ended up being such a frustrating experience for you. For what it's worth, I've gone back and read the chapters you've worked on several times since release and was always impressed with the quality of both the translation and all the typesetting aspects (can't imagine the amount of time the SFX alone must've taken). Your exigence and attention to detail really showed and didn't go unnoticed nor unappreciated. I love Flowerchild and I'm loving this series, and since I never had much hope for an official EN license, getting to experience both with what felt to me like professional levels of quality has been a real treat!

Dex-chan lover
I think this chapter has everything. Cute, adorable, heartwarming, sexy, hilarious cool scene.

Dex-chan lover
Ah

Ah...that explains your prior posts and the general tone. Good of you to say it because now I totally understand it. I'm just some internet/forum random person, still me personally, I like stuff like this because then it clicks in my head. And makes the other person more human. Also thanks for your prior work!

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was great, I love this author. The eroticism of this chapter was flowerchild greatness. Though we all know it's going to be a ride. The manager and Misa's collegue are going to be a hurdle that are going to sabotage them guaranteed. That or Misa herself....ah yes can't wait. 😁

Fed-Kun's army
I love every aspect of this story. I can see so many interesting storylines it could explore further. I hope this will be a longer story because the setting, characters, drama, and eroticism are all top quality.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!

Honestly, since you're a one-man-band, I think if you just clean up the typesetting a bit, it'll look even better. I've done my fair share of scanlation work, and I get where the previous TS-er is coming from-- it's frustrating when you're into a series but your partners (esp TL person) are missing.

That being said, having voiced their frustration, I think it's prudent to know that if a scanlation team is behind for 4+ months, it makes sense that another volunteer person/team might want to contribute. I think maybe they could've reached out to the team's discord, or @ the group leader/uploader on MD beforehand, but a 4 month absence does seem long enough that readers would think the scanlation team has abandoned said project.

Overall, I enjoy this series and just want the best for it in the form of stable and good quality releases.

Thanks to all that have contributed to its releases.

I probably won't upload another chapter before the weekend, just FYI. I had a few extra days at home this week that let me crank this chapter out, but now its back to work for the remainder of the week :aquadrink:

Also just a reminder, I haven't found a place to buy chapter 9 yet, so 8 is as far as I'm taking this ship for now. If I see it pop up for sale, I'll get to work on it.
https://bookwalker.jp/series/91324/list/ hey im not sure if this fully works but here is where you can get yuri hime digitaly where its published i forgot which chapters where in the recent ones, there may have been a break in the newests but not sure

Users who are viewing this thread