Uxtef's Translations

Thanks for the great work, really appreciate it and look forward to more.
Hope you guys keep it up!

goodjob for all your scanlation and hardwork.. just wandering if you guys drop the new gate ?..

Hi thanks for the great work i love reading Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku but i have not seen it for over 1 month and was wondering if you did drop it ?

i just wanted to say thanks for Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu chapter

Thank you all so much for the hard work! Found you guys through Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku which is now currently one of my fav shoujo mangas ❤️ Will check out alot of your works too because some are my style 💖💖

Love yall, keep it up!!

Double-page supporter
thx Uxtef for all your translations theses past several months - you're on fire, mate !!
please just don't burn yourself out 😁

Hey Uxtef! Thanks for all your TL's. I was wondering though, would you consider grabbing raws from either LHScans or rawdevart?

Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu for example has much higher quality scans on rawdevart than where you appear to be currently grabbing them from (although it does have some jpg artifacting, it's still nicer to look at and reading the text won't be so hard either)

Are you translating the 18th chapter of Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku that came out on the 20/1/10?

Hello.
Please do more Moon-led Journey Across Another World/Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu.
Thanks a lot for the hard work.

Why do so many, if not all of the chapters you scan and translate, have garbage image quality. I got to the point where you started scanning on the series "the new gate" and the quality drop was horrific. I was able to find the raws in far better quality, so I don't see why you do this, is it on purpose?

Users who are viewing this thread