A Nodoka spin-off or a prequel of how Shinichi's parents got together would be cool..I mean, his dad did mention having to fist fight his father in law who i assume looks like Heihachi Mishima..Thanks for translating so far. Looking forward to Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Z!
Also it's telling how Uzaki's hair was long again in Saku's dream according to his stated preferences.
The storied rise of martial arts prodigy Nodoka-chan!
The thing is, this world isn't that interesting. Nobody picked this manga up for the dad or the brother or the loser friend. If the story has played out, it would be best to wrap it up and start a new one. It might be sad to say goodbye to the characters, but dragging it out like modern Simpsons is not a better alternative.Hopefully a part 2 chooses to focus on a side character or different point in their life and can refresh the energy of the story. This story has played out but that doesn’t mean the author can’t tell more stories in this world
I mean... they were in college, they were already adults.Part 2? As in timeskip and showing their adult lives?
he's already helping his dad babysit a bunch of child martial arts class. guy has experience.I fucking hate streamers, I really hope senpai doesnt end up becoming one