Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 11 Ch. 101 - Kouhai and Dream

Dex-chan lover
The reason he spoke so eloquently is because he also represents the sage mode that comes afterwards

Supporter
First, this is exactly how I've pictured his subconscious mind, shackled from a young age by his insistence that he will never be anything like his father. But now, even that part of him knows that childish mindset is foolish, that it not only limited who he could be all this time, but is also hobbling him in his attempts to move forward now that he actually wants to. He's still young enough that the chains will break with relative ease the more he accepts that they're unnecessary; those of us who waited until a later point in life know how much thicker those chains get the longer we accept them.

Second, damn, she thicc.

That is all.

Supporter
so you're telling me, he never had a wet dreams before ?
It's honestly quite possible. This is a guy who spent the better part of two years joined at the hip to a thirsty sex goddess and interacted with her like she was just his close kouhai. Extreme sexual repression has some weird consequences.

Supporter
The author: (spends volumes dancing around doing any pervy stuff)

Author: gosh why isn’t Sakurai doing any pervy stuff
It's been there as subtext for most of the run (and been just plain text when he's had to deal with his dad directly). This is just the moment when he's finally confronting what he's done to himself over the past decade or so and how he can undo the damage now that he wants to so badly.

Last edited:
Supporter
japan, or TLs i guess, really don't understand what the word pervert means
There seems to be a sort of cultural schizophrenia there, with a certain percentage of the population understanding that their sexuality is an important and natural part of their existence and they've gained an easy comfort with it and another percentage steeped in pre-Showa norms that celebrate repression and asceticism. The former wouldn't use words like "ecchi" or "hentai" except in an ironic or playful sense, but the latter would scream them without ceasing if caught in a situation where a lady's calf was exposed.

Double-page supporter
Please god, let the author make a whole volume of just pure fucking.
images
Down Villainously

Dex-chan lover
Chained Shadow Sakurai is literally in Horny Jail. Thanks for the TL.

Group Leader
Hahaha, in my case, my other self is trying to prevent me to be a pervert.

He only tries, but fails.

Users who are viewing this thread